Making Up Lost Time

(( After all this season six drama I NEEDED SOME GOD DAMN FLUFF! So I decided to write this potentially cavity causing mess of sweetness. This wasn't originally a chapter I planned on writing, but whatever, I like the way it turned out, even though it's all over the board. Also, some people have been asking me some things that I would like to address. One, no I will not stop writing the book if Allurance is canon. Klance is addictive and I ship it too much to just stop. Two, I've gotten requests to do a face reveal. I'm on the fence about it, but I guess if people want me to I can. Idk yet. And three, Keith is still shorter. He will always be the smaller one in my fanfiction because I just can't accept him and Lance being the same height. It's... just... weird. ))

" So... while Shiro is picking up the Chinese food, I want to give you a couple things that I couldn't at Christmas..." Lance said. After an hour or so, everyone had gone back home, wanting to give him and Keith some time together. And the two were left home alone for the time being. Lance pulled out a package from behind his back.

Keith blushed immensely.

" You got me presents when I was in a coma?" He looked at his alpha funny.

" Well... yeah. I was hoping that maybe you'd wake up and we'd be able to open presents together, and sit by the fireplace, and watch Elf or something." He smiled at Keith weakly. Obviously that never happened, but it was still sweet to think about.

" Lance, we can have our own little Christmas right now if you want." Keith said, placing a hand on his cheek as the boy sat down.

" What do you mean?" The taller male asked.

" I mean, we can make hot chocolate, play Christmas music, and watch Elf if you still want to." Keith blushed while curling up by him more.

" Really?" Lance became excited like a riled up puppy. " You'd really do that?" He'd missed out on so much while his omega was gone, and now Keith was trying to find ways to make up for it.

" Of course I would... you seem kind of bummed about not having me there for the real thing." The omega said, and he felt Lance wrap an arm around him.

" Shiro said you're always grumpy around Christmas. Are you sure?" Lance asked. And Keith smiled, pushing back his own feelings. There was a reason he didn't usually like the holiday, but he was willing to ignore it. Lance obviously loved Christmas, and Keith wanted to make an effort for him.

" Well yeah. But that doesn't matter." Keith leaned in and pressed a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. " I love you... and I want to see you happy."

" Wanna know what would really make me happy?" The alpha blushed and raised an eyebrow at him. And Keith made a face while waiting for an explanation. " If you opened this." Lance grinned and placed the carefully wrapped package into Keith's hands. The wrapping job was nearly flawless, and the paper was patterned with icy blue snowflakes. It wasn't heavy at all, and the box didn't make any noise as he Keith shook it back and forth a little.

" Okay..." He agreed, almost feeling bad as he ripped the paper open. It was just so pretty that he didn't want to destroy it. Lance bit his lip, smiling even brighter, and he reached for his phone, putting on his Spotify list of Christmas music.

" I felt a little bad about Halloween so... I wanted to make up for it." Lance scratched the back of his neck as Keith pulled his gift from the box. A fuzzy, very soft, Spiderman onesie.

" You didn't!" Keith exclaimed, letting a bright expression creep up on his face. His eyes lit up as he hugged it to his chest.

" There's more..." Lance smirked, leaving the room for a couple minutes. He soon said something from the other side of the wall. " You ready?" The taller boy jumped out, and he was dressed in a Deadpool onesie that was very similar to Keith's. " Ta da!" He twirled around.