Poor Lance

The crowded hallway had stampeding groups of people, almost like fish swimming in schools. But Keith just shut his locker, practically slamming it. And Lance leaned against the one right next to his, watching him and making sure that Lotor was nowhere in sight.

" Lance... how much do you like me?" He questioned, almost bluntly. The other made a confused face, wondering why Keith would even feel the need to ask that.

" So, so much. Keith, why are you even asking?" The alpha held him from behind, with his arms wrapped around the omega's waist. He wasn't shy about getting touchy in front of people, not by a long shot.

" Well... will you come suffer with me tonight, then?" The smaller male awkwardly smiled, with a single eyebrow raised.

" Um...? What do you mean?" Lance felt his heart skip a beat from fear. " Should I be scared?"

" Very... Shiro wants to have dinner tonight... with the both of us." Keith looked up, his head was pretty much in the crook of the taller male's neck. " He wants me to prove that you're not an awful person, apparently."

The quarterback's body tensed, obviously a little unsettled at the idea.

" I'll go..." He said with a loud sigh. " but how do I know he won't poison the food?" Lance joked, as if to distract himself from how serious this was.

" Lance, please. I need you to be mature about it." Keith gave an eye roll, but he was still somewhat smiling.

" I promise I will... but I think he's pretty dead set on how he feels about me, anyhow." The alpha placed a couple small kisses on the omega's neck. And the boy was honestly anxious for Lance, being that he wasn't sure how hostile Shiro would act.

-------------------------------------------

Keith had fancied himself up, mainly because he knew how important tonight was. It could signal the turning of a new leaf, and Lance finally being fully comfortable with their relationship.

He wore a very form fitting, jet black t-shirt, and a bright red, faux leather vest over top of it. There were a bunch of unnecessary zippers, that had really no purpose except for show. And the leggings he had on were extremely tight, he had planned that on purpose. Keith knew that Lance could handle a provocative outfit, now he just needed to show Shiro he could.

The omega walked down the wooden steps, taking a seat on the bottom one. He had learned his lesson last time, so he'd definitely be there to let him in before Shiro could. Which would probably be very soon, considering Lance was coming at six, and it was about five fifty five right then.

Keith sat there for what seemed like an eternity, but in reality, it was only a couple minutes at most. When the doorbell chimed, he sprang up, making sure to get there first. He took a deep breath, straightening his shirt and such, before swinging the door open.

" W-woah..." Keith stammered, reddening just at the sight in front of him. Lance really did look just... wow. With a light blue button up, the sleeves rolled up on his forearms, and a nice pair of khakis, he definitely had tried to look nice. His shirt was even tucked in for once!

Lance was holding a small bouquet of cherry colored flowers, and he was blushing at seeing what Keith was wearing. The leggings clenched onto the boy's wide thighs, and the alpha licked his lips, trying not to stare. " Hey..." Keith said awkwardly. " Come in?" He'd never really been in a situation like this before, mainly because they rarely had anyone over for supper. And if they did, it was Shiro's boss, meaning Keith was out of the house.

" Gladly." The football player stepped in, though he was intimidated to no end with the older alpha there. " These reminded me of you..." Lance smiled, handing the carnation-like flowers to his omega.