Dominance

(( Another steamy smut warning! Gotta love hormone imbalances. I got some inspiration from an amazing rp I'm doing right now, but only a little bit. I put huge spin on it. One more thing, they do see the film Love Simon, but I don't focus on that too much because I don't want to spoil the movie for those of you who may not have seen it. Not a promo or anything, but it's really good.))

" Allura, I really don't think I need-" Keith was cut off.

" I'm picking your outfit! It's settled." She huffed, waltzing around the omega's room like it was her own. Keith rolled his eyes.

" What, are all my clothes too 'emo'?"

" You shouldn't go out on a double date wearing ripped jeans. That's not proper." She held up two different shirts to Keith, swapping them back and forth as they swayed on their hangers.

" This is a movie theater. It's not a hoity toity place." His eyebrow twitched in annoyance.

" It's still a date!" She insisted.

" Yeah... but Lance and I have gotten past the point of giving a fuck about what either of us are wearing." Keith protested. " If you care so much, go plan out an outfit for my brother."

" I trust Shiro knows how to dress himself properly for the occasion." Allura went back to digging in the closet.

" You don't trust me? I'm 18, I think I know what to wear and when it's okay to wear it." Keith really just wanted to shut the closet doors, drag Allura down the hall, and shove her into Shiro's room. He didn't feel like being bothered with this.

" Okay, Keith..." Allura sighed. " This is not just any movie date, okay? In case you haven't noticed, it's Valentine's Day. Lance will be here any minute, and you're not even prepared." She was appalled by some of the wardrobe Keith owned. " What is it with you and skulls?! I don't understand it!"

" Skulls are cool." Keith chuckled. But then he figured he should probably check his phone to see when Lance would be there.

" No, no they're not." Allura facepalmed, and as she continued rummaging through his closet, Keith saw that there was in fact a message from Lance.

Loverboy 7:09 PM- Match with me?

There was a picture of Lance posing in front of the mirror, holding a red rose in his mouth, and wearing his Deadpool onesie. Keith smirked.

Keith 7:13 PM- You know it

" Keith, come over here! I think I finally found a shirt without blood, or-" It was Allura's turn to be interrupted as Keith grabbed his Spiderman pajamas from the back of the closet.

" I got it covered." He smiled. And she looked shocked.

" Please tell me you're not wearing that?" Allura narrowed her eyes.

" Um... yeah. It's sort of Lance's and I's thing. You and Shiro can be fancy or whatever but that's not how we do things." He took the hangers from her and hung them back up before shutting the doors.

...

" Now the party can start." Lance said while walking in Keith's front door. He was unbelievably confident considering his choice of attire. " Where's Keith at?"

Allura facepalmed. And Keith walked into the entryway in his onesie.

" Hey..." The omega greeted. Lance came in, engulfing his boyfriend in a hug and pretty much lifting him from the ground. But then his eyes went wide, and he felt around Keith's torso and arms.