Nightmares

(( TRIGGER WARNING! Sexual assault!))

Keith had been unsuspecting, all but defenseless. He definitely hadn't heard the window break upstairs, or the heavy footsteps clogging down the steps.

The show he was watching blocked it out until the intruder was in the next room.

" Keith~ you miss me?" The voice echoed grossly. And the omega could've jumped through the ceiling. He began frantically reaching for his crutches.

" Not you! Not again!" Keith exclaimed. He was tripping while trying to crutch away.

" I've come to finish what we started." Lotor appeared from behind the wall.

" We didn't start anything." Keith snarled at him, tripping while trying to go backwards. " You just tried to take what you wanted even though it wasn't for you!" He spat, crawling away.

" When an omega goes into heat, all they need is release... it doesn't matter where it comes from." Lotor insidiously stared down at him.

" You try and touch me again and I'll-"

" You'll what? Call for Lance? Cry? Beg me to stop?" The very tall alpha seemed completely amused as he followed after Keith, who was relatively slow-moving. " Here's a newsflash for you... he isn't here. And even if he was it wouldn't matter."

Keith bumped up against the cabinets beneath the kitchen counter; he tried his best to stand up by pulling up on their handles. It worked, and he started reaching for the home phone atop the counter. He had a 9 and a single 1 dialed before Lotor ripped the landline from the outlet, and smashed it on the floor.

" Lance is coming! He'll be here any minute so get out!" The smaller boy tried to fight back any tears from hysteria. This couldn't be happening again. He'd say whatever he needed to say to scare Lotor off.

Keith tried to hop out of the kitchen, but it was no use. Lotor got a hold of him right away. " No-no don't fucking touch me you asshole!" Keith punched him square in the face.

" Ow. You pack a punch, don't you?" Lotor raised his eyebrows and squinted for a second, letting the pain expand through his face. He felt it a lot more, mainly because his alpha hormones weren't in overdrive as of then.

Keith couldn't kick him too much, so he kept hitting and pounding his fists anywhere they'd make impact. Lotor was getting aggravated.

" Submit to me and this would be so much easier..." He yanked on Keith's hair and began dragging him by it.

" Never!" Keith thrashed out of his grip for a second.

" Well, I was going to fuck you in bed... but... I can always make you my bitch right here." Lotor slammed him against the wall harshly, not caring that it would bruise up the omega's face. He pinned him there and struggled while tugging on Keith's jeans, trying his best to get them down.

There were tears streaming down Keith's cheeks by then, and he was screaming for help at the top of his lungs. He was pitiful there against that wall. His arms were pinned. He couldn't run. All he could do was hope that someone-anyone would hear him.

" Please stop! Stop!" Keith cried out, feeling his jeans beginning to slip down and around his ankles.

" Shut up you filthy whore!" Lotor growled and rammed his face on the wall's hard surface yet again. Keith's minimal view of the room was spinning, everything was twirling. For a second there, he couldn't tell up from white or down from black.