Jealousy, Jealousy, and More Envy

(( Little heads up!! Omegas CAN self lubricate and not be on their heat, they just have to be turned on. And also, the reason for Keith's recent actions and feelings will be explained in maybe three chapters, but it's not completely due to his heat. Which may or may not be coming up soon... hint hint. There is more than one factor coming into play here, you'll all get what I mean eventually.))

Keith took a few deep breaths, trying to replenish all the oxygen he'd been deprived of. He was still on his knees, and the floor seemed be freezing on his skin, which was burning with passion. And Lance was panting, it had taken a while for his orgasm to taper off, so he'd been basking in the pleasure up until that point.

" You're so hot when you're jealous..." The alpha said in a deep voice.

" Who says I'm jealous?" Keith spoke in between respirations. It didn't take a mind reader to see that what Lotor had done majorly affected him. The smaller male just had an issue admitting it.

" Oh please," Lance crouched down, shoving his omega back roughly. He was once again on the wall, where he'd hit with a rather loud thud. " you can't stand the idea of anyone else touching me..." He crawled up, cupping Keith's face. " can you?"

" Sh-shut up..." He stuttered, trying to turn his gaze away, but he was helpless to his boyfriend's touch. The look in Lance's eyes seemed to be fiery, and it made Keith squirm. He couldn't stare for too long without being captivated; even in the dark he was intimidated.

" You don't get to tell me what to do, Princess." The alpha snickered mischievously. He could smell just how turned on his omega was; his perfume seemed to be filling the air.

Keith tried to ignore how wet he was, but his underwear were damp already. He couldn't help it, but he was embarrassed to no end, considering Lance had probably picked up on it. His thighs were clenched together, despite what he wanted the other boy to do.

" Lance! J-just hurry up..." He was desperate at this point.

" I'm not going to fuck you just yet, Babe. But..." Lance raised an eyebrow, aggressively spreading the smaller male's legs. He was rather to quick rid the omega of his shorts, and he accidentally took off one of Keith's shoes in the process.

He rubbed the throbbing hard on that had formed in the boy's underwear, but was more focused on the bottom part of them, where the fabric was slick to the touch. " So wet for me..." Lance marveled. And Keith wriggled at the hand brushing over his sensitive length.

" Wh-what have I-" His voice melted into a whimper. " t-told you about teasing me!" He whined, moving his hips, trying to find friction.

" What do you want me to do?" Lance batted his eyelashes, a shit eating grin spread across his cheeks. He was motivated by the fragrance of Keith's scent, which had a rather unique smell.

" D-do I have to f-fucking- ngh! spell it out f-for you?!" The omega hissed at him. And the alpha secretly loved how much of a challenge he was.

" How many times have I told you not to talk back to me?" He growled, yanking at his boxer briefs. Keith was slightly self conscious, and feeling exposed as his underwear made their way past his ankles. But there was no way he would show it.

" Wh-who's going to stop me?" He challenged, and Lance furrowed his eyebrows, seeming almost annoyed. He pushed the cheerleader back with a powerful kiss, biting Keith's lower lip harshly. And the omega cried into the contact, though he adored the sting.

Lance slipped his hand under Keith, and it was immediately moist upon grazing the boy's hole.

He gasped at the touch, and didn't do much as the alpha flipped him around. His bare chest was pressed flat against the surface of the wall, and the omega couldn't help but shiver. Chills ran up and down his spine, the cold feeling tingling against his skin.