Spoiled

(( I need to take a bath in holy water for writing this. But anyways, let the filth commence!))

Keith was very timid as he peeked out from behind the bathroom door. Lance was just unbuttoning his shirt as he turned around to see him using the door as a shield. He smirked.

" Someone's shy, hm? Don't be... you're not the only one who wants this." Lance tossed his dress shirt to the corner of the room without a care.

" Okay..." Keith stepped out, and he was unbelievably self conscious. It was weird, but he'd feel more comfortable naked than wearing the underwear. What was even weirder was that he was still into it in spite of the embarrassment.

" We've done this how many times now?" Lance walked over confidently. " I think it's time we try out some of your fantasies." He picked Keith up, trying to remember what Allura had told him. Keith wanted a dominant partner, even though it sometimes seemed like the opposite. Lance was supposed to be sure of himself, and take control. He was told to have his fun with Keith.

" I know what you're doing." Keith murmured. As if the lingerie wasn't already a giant clue to what Lance was going to do.

" Is that so?" The alpha stared right through him in that way which never failed to make Keith squirm.

The smaller boy nodded while keeping his eyes pointed at the floor. He was more than a little nervous about trying something this kinky.

Lance carried him to the bed where he let Keith drop onto the bouncy mattress. It seemed as though every sound in that room had an echo.

" So if you're such an expert, you know what happens next... right?" Lance chuckled while grabbing the handcuffs from behind and dangling them in his boyfriend's face teasingly. Keith gulped. He didn't know what to say, so he extended his wrist for him while looking off to the side.

Lance could tell that Keith was avoiding his eye contact on purpose, but that was to be expected. After all, the omega was a little ashamed for liking this kind of stuff. But at the same time, he also picked up on how excited Keith was.

He cuffed one of Keith's wrists to the bedpost, then used a second pair of handcuffs to repeat the process on the other side. The taller male made it so his boyfriend was staring his way. If he'd put him facing down, all Keith would've done was bury his face into the sheets, and Lance was well aware of that.

Keith was silent, but there were plenty of noises blaring inside of him. Thoughts racing across his brain, stomach turning from anxiousness, and the most prominent of them all, his heartbeat incessantly palpitating.

Lance neared his face, crawling over him slightly.

" You ready, Babe?" He lowly whispered down the other's neck. " I'm going to make you scream~"

" Lance!" Keith would've covered his face if he wasn't chained to the bed. He actually adored the way Lance's voice vibrated against his skin, and wanted him to talk more. But he was still too embarrassed to admit it.

" Come on... own your kinks." The alpha got even closer so that his and Keith's lips were brushing. " I'm not judging... I like this too." He reassured while beginning to kiss him deeply, guiding him closer by the cheek.

Keith knew that Lance was right. He was going to ruin the fun if he was self conscious the whole time. So he just closed his eyes and began coming to terms with the fact that this was actually happening. It wasn't just a wet dream like the first time he'd thought about this.

Lance was eased and relieved when Keith started kissing him back, and knew that he was becoming less uncomfortable. It gave him a more profound sense of confidence as he got rougher in his actions. Allura had let Lance know exactly what Keith had told her. She'd even shown him the texts.