Serious

(( I put this game in a format where you guys know who laid down the cards, but they don't. So when the name is in parentheses, the person isn't actually SAYING who laid it. That's just me telling you. I wanted to clear that up so nobody gets confused. Also, I'm going to assume that people know how offensive and potentially triggering Cards Against Humanity is. Please don't get butthurt about it.))

" This game is completely filthy." Allura grimaced as the cards were being dealt out.

" That's what makes it fun." Lance smirked.

" Exactly." Pidge had a very mischievous expression. " I get to be the card czar first." She cackled.

" I've never played this before." Shiro said, but his face sunk into a look of horror as he read over his cards. " Um. I think my cards are faulty." He coughed awkwardly.

" Trust me. They're not." Keith laughed.

" I've never played this either, should I be scared?" Shay asked while hesitantly scooping her cards off of the coffee table they'd all gathered around.

" Very." Pidge laughed like an evil villain from a superhero movie. " Now... let me do the honors." She turned over a black card from the stack.

" When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____."

" What kind of game is this?!" Shiro exclaimed, sounding like an appalled grandmother.

" I think your brother's about to have heart attack." Lance chuckled in Keith's ear as he leaned over to whisper to him.

" I wouldn't be surprised." Keith responded.

" It's like Apples To Apples for adults." Allura patted Shiro's shoulder.

" Can't we play something innocent?! Like Dungeons and Dragons?" Shiro asked, hoping that they wouldn't actually go through with this. Everyone ignored his plea.

" Hit me with your best shot." Pidge glanced around the table, proudly folding her arms. She was a boss at this game.

People were laying cards down soon enough, but Shiro and Shay were making cringeworthy faces in the process. 

Pidge shuffled up the cards in the middle of the table before beginning to flip them over and read them.

" Let's just see." She smirked, reading the card again.

" When all else fails, I can always masturbate to _____."

Women's suffrage (Shiro)
Crossdresser facials (Lance)
Harry Potter erotica (Allura)
Grandma's sexy photo albums (Hunk)
Sexy pillow fights (Shay)
Grandpa's ashes (Keith)
Dog crucifixion (Matt)

" Wow." Pidge burst out laughing. " I can already tell which one Shiro put down." She tossed the Women's suffrage card back at him and held up the Grandpa's ashes card. " This one wins."

" Cool." Keith said, reaching for the black card.

" You kinky little shit." Lance nudged him.

" But I thought grandpa got buried?" Shiro raised an eyebrow.

" Not the point." Keith facepalmed, and Pidge slid the pile of black cards to Keith because it was his turn. He was sitting between her and Lance in the circle.

" Charades were ruined for me forever when my mom had to act out _____."

" Shiro, this game is supposed to be funny. It doesn't have to be accurate." Matt laughed at him.