Fear

It was a bit mild that morning as Keith got out of Shiro's minivan. Yet just chilly enough to warrant long sleeves, so that's what he wore that day. A black shirt with a large My Chemical Romance logo across the front. He also had on red jeans that ripped at his knees and frayed at the bottoms.

There was a gentle breeze that blew through Keith's hair as he sat down at his usual bench, being that Lance wasn't occupying it this time. He still was not alone, however. He could sense another presence across from him.

On another bench sat a person, the one with all too familiar white hair that fell past his shoulders. Keith had never even gotten his full name, or even gotten a very good look at the male before then. But he seemed to have a creamy yellow color filling what were supposed to be the whites of his eyes. And the irises were an indistinguishable hue. Purple or royal blue or something in between.

" Oh~" He spoke, making Keith jump at first. " You again."

The omega looked off to the side diffidently. The vibes coming off this guy spelled trouble, or maybe danger. But whatever it be, they were definitely not pleasant, and Keith didn't like it one bit. " Where's that boyfriend of yours? Did you finally come to your senses and realize you're too beautiful to settle for that?" He asked in a very low voice, implying that his boyfriend wasn't good enough.

" No. He didn't actually." Growled Lance, who had showed up at the absolute perfect time. Keith could finally breathe again upon seeing him, he felt a million times safer just knowing his alpha was there. " You okay, Babe? Was he bothering you again?" Lance asked, sitting next to the omega who didn't say anything. He only scooted in closer to him out of instinct, and maybe a little bit of fear.

" So... I never did catch either of your names..." The mysterious alpha said, keeping an almost hungry eye on Keith.

" That's because we didn't give them to you, chode-nugget." The quarterback rolled his eyes, pulling the smaller boy against his side protectively.

" Well, my name is not ' chode-nugget' but if you wish you call me that you may. My name is, Lotor." He smiled, crossing his legs in a confident manner.

" Nobody asked but- wait! Lotor?! As in principle Zarkon's son, Lotor?!" Lance exclaimed, not really believing that it could be him.

Keith perked up upon hearing this. Zarkon's son, according to the latest lunch table gossip, had been kicked out of private school for doing something really horrible. No one knew exactly what, but they had all heard that everyone at his old school hated him now because of it.

" W-what did you do that got you th-thrown out of your other school?" The omega's voice was shaking without control, he was honestly scared of Lotor, even if he'd never admit to it.

The doors were being unlocked earlier than usual, apparently. Because the secretary was just coming up with the keys to let them in.

" Don't worry your pretty little head about it," Lotor got up, going for the now open entrance. " I have a feeling you'll find out first hand eventually..." He said in a cocky voice, it was very clear how full of himself he was.

" And just what is that supposed to mean?!" Lance snarled. But Keith had quite the idea of what he meant. He shuddered at the thought, not even wanting to think about anything so vile. It was a very vivid picture in his head, and he prayed that it would never take place anywhere besides his mind.

The creepy male just smiled evilly, before walking inside without bothering to answer the question. Leaving a slightly terrified Keith and a very worked up Lance sitting on the bench, now all by their lonesome outside.