Build Up

" Oh come on. You had fun." Lance smiled at Keith while they got off of the motorcycle. The ride back home was nauseating from how much food the two boys had eaten. " I saw that crème brûlée give you an orgasm when you ate it." He teased.

" Don't judge me! It was good, okay?!" Keith laughed while slipping off his helmet that never ceased in ruffling his hair.

" I bet I could give you a better one~" Lance purred in his boyfriend's ear, causing Keith to stand still for a split second.

" You never did tell me what you're doing." The omega tried to shake it off as the two of them walked up to the front door. He didn't feel like parking his bike in the garage, so it was in the driveway.

" You'll figure it out later." Lance bit his lip in anticipation as Keith reached for the door handle.

" Why not now?" The omega looked over his shoulder to ask while at the same time turning the knob and stepping into the dark house. And Keith couldn't have been more caught off guard when the lights flicked on.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone exclaimed. Shiro had jumped out from behind the door, and his little brother didn't think. He'd been so paranoid recently that his instant reaction was to throw a punch in surprise. Said jab happened to land smack dab on Shiro's nose.

" Holy shit!" Keith realized what was happening.

" Keith, what the hell?!" A voice said from the living room. It sounded like Pidge. And Allura emerged from her hiding place, she was covering her mouth with both hands.

" Oh fuck! Sorry, Shiro! I thought you were... someone else..." The little brother grimaced.

" Hon, you're bleeding." Allura approached Shiro, hoping maybe she could help him clean up the bloody nose.

" I mean... nice shot?" Lance uncomfortably placed a hand on Keith's shoulder.

" It's fine..." Shiro said while forcing a smile. He held a hand beneath his nostrils to catch any excess blood. " nice to know you can defend yourself."

" Let's get you cleaned up." Allura came up behind the other alpha and not so shyly wrapped an arm around his shoulder. She began leading him out of the room. And Lance shot her a thumbs up coupled with a wink. The cheer captain could only respond with an eye roll.

" Remind me not to sneak up on Keith." Hunk adjusted his party hat.

" Noted." Matt said.

" I'm guessing this is a surprise party?" Keith raised an eyebrow. There was a huge banner near the stairs that read 'Happy Birthday.' And there was an obvious smell of cake that filled the air. There were also balloons floating around in random spots.

" NO. We're all just randomly in your house wearing party hats for kicks." Pidge came over and nudged Keith's arm.

" Yes. We're all here to celebrate you becoming an adult." Shay, who also was at the party, said.

" I think we're going to have the most fun with that later, Babe~" Lance whispered in his omega's ear with a deep voice.

Keith inhaled rashly and started coughing on air upon hearing what his boyfriend remarked. And Pidge nearly spontaneously combusted because she was close enough to hear what Lance had said.

" You guys are really going to like my present then." She wiggled her eyebrows mischievously.

" Oh no." Matt made a grossed out expression. " Pidge, what did you do?" He honestly had no clue. She walked over and stood on her toes to quietly murmur in her brother's ear. " YOU DID NOT!" He looked traumatized.