Those Stupid Pick Up Lines (Lance x ftm!reader)

Voltron
"Are you trash?" You looked over at the bed where the voice came from. Your Hispanic boyfriend sat there, smirking. "Cause I'm about to take you out."
You rubbed your temple, but a little smile danced on your lips. A laugh escaped your mouth before you could stop it. "Lance, do you mean kill me or take me out on a date? Also, you've used this one on me three times already." The brown haired boy frowned and stood up. He walked over to you and hugged you tight around the shoulders. You sighed and smiled. "I can't read, Lance."
He left a small, gentle kiss on your neck.
"Its not my fault! I want to cuddle with my handsome boyfriend!" He complained, making sure emphasize 'boyfriend'. Your face heated up as you set your book down and stood up. "If I cuddle you, will you stop using those awful pick-up lines?" Lance shook his head, knowing full well he wouldn't even if you begged.
"I promise nothing." He huffed out. You snorted, looking at the pout on his face and laid on the bed next to the lengthy boy. You turned to face each other; legs entwined. You buried your face into his chest.
When you felt his chest shake, you knew he was planning something.
"Hey, Y/n? Are you Playdoh?" You stayed silent, waiting for him to finish his pick up line. He pulled at your chin so you were forced to look at him. His smirk was one of the biggest you had ever seen. He moved you and him, so he was on top of you. Arms pinned by his free hand above you head. He kissed your lips gently, pulling back with the softest smile He looked back into your eyes and said, "Cause you sure are fun to play with."
I busted out laughing at the ridiculousness of his line. "Did you... come up with...that?!" I said in between laughing fits.
He blushed and hid his face in the crook of your neck. You kissed his head that was closest to you. "It was cute." You paused, chuckling at the memory of what he said. "Cheesy as hell, but cute."
He smiled up at you and sighed, relaxing into your grip.
"I have the MOST cute boyfriend in the galaxy." He mumbled as he laid his head on your chest.
You looked up and gasped as you saw Pidge at the door. She closed her eyes. "WILL YOU GUYS PLEASE LOCK THE FUCKING DOOR WHEN YOU DO THINGS LIKE THIS?!"
It was silent for a second until you heard Shiro yell, "KEITH! I FREAKING TOLD YOU NOT TO TEACH HER THE F WORD!!!"

You laughed, knowing that Pidge had gotten the wrong idea. Pidge ran out, knowing Shiro would soon be walking down the hall to lecture her. As the door shut, you looked back at Lance.
So much love ran through your veins and you kissed the skin under his eye. It squeezed shut by instinct. He grinned and sighed happily. Who knew you'd be so lucky to date the goofy blue paladin.