Christmas (Ryan Kinkade x FTM!Reader)

Voltron
This is cheesy as all hell, but I think I might make a whole book of Ryan Kinkade for trans!males, but only if you guys think it's a good idea.
Anyway, enjoy the Christmas oneshot

I sighed and put the last present under the tree. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. I stood up, stretching my spine. It was around 8:30 p.m. Christmas Eve and I was exhausted. All day, I had been helping Hunk cook while everyone else prepared to leave Earth in a few weeks. It had been a long day and I was glad it was finally coming to a close. Glancing around my room, I eyed every small light that flashed red, green, and blue. A small grin made it's way onto my face as I rubbed my triceps, trying to warm them up.
I nearly jumped out of my skin when arms wrapped around my shoulders. A deep chuckle and a small breath bounced off my ear and caused my arms to grow goosebumps. "Did I scare you?" The deep voice asked, squeezing me before releasing my shoulders. A man with dark skin and sparkling golden honey eyes appeared in front of me. He wore a white tank top, black basket ball shorts, and a light blue towel hung loosely around his shoulders. A small yet passion filled grin graced his face as he sat on the couch. I laughed a little and shrugged. "A little." I followed behind him. Sitting on the sofa, Ryan grabbed my stomach and pulled me close so we were cuddling. "Clingy much?" I joked. Ryan just hummed and hid his face futher into my collar bone. "How was your day?" I asked him. He sighed and looked up at me. "Long." He paused for a moment.
"It's weird thinking in a few weeks, we'll all be in space trying to end some war that's been ongoing for longer than any of us truly know." I nodded in agreement. "It is pretty weird."
We both looked up as we heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" Ryan announced because he knew we were both too lazy and tired to move. The door creeked open, reveling Hunk with two mugs. He smiled at us and walked in. "Hey, I made these to show my appreciation. I wouldn't have gotten very much done if you hadn't have helped me." He handed Ryan and me the mugs. I looked down at the steaming cup of hot chocolate. "You didn't have to, Hunk." I almost whispered. He shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "But I did." He strolled back to the door. "Have a good rest of your night, you two."
After he left all was silent. Ryan and I drank the hot chocolate in silence. I hummed in admiration. "This is really good." I complimented. Ryan hummed in agreement. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek. I felt the warmness of the hot chocolate on his lips. I chuckled and laid my head on his shoulder. "Merry Christmas, Mr.Kinkade." I nudged him a little with my shoulder. He smiled brightly and returned the nudge. He moved a little bit and pulled out a box from his basket ball shorts. Before I could say anything he whispered,  "Merry Christmas, future Mr.Kinkade."