Grading Papers (Snape x ftm!reader)

Harry Potter
Due to popular demand, I started reading Harry Potter. I've read the first book and half of the second.  Snape is my favorite character, obviously, so enjoy.
I sighed as I looked through my twenty-second paper today. I enjoyed helping teach young wizards and witches, but grading made my head want to explode. It was around eleven at night and I had twenty more papers explaining the dangers of using magic in front of muggles to go through and make annotations on.
Rubbing my eyes, I looked up at the ceiling. They were dry and I could feel the steady ache of my muscles. They begged to lay down, but knowing that wasn't an option, I glanced back at the sentence that Ron attempted to explain that muggles just couldn't understand magic.
I nearly jumped when I heard a soft knock on the door of my room. I turned around to see Professor Snape glaring at me. "What are you doing up at this hour?" He mumbled. I picked up the papers, spread out along my desk and waved them in the air.
"Grading. What about you? Why are you up?" I asked, fully facing him now.
He glanced around. I could tell he was taking in my dorm. Three large bookshelves filled to the brim with spell books, muggle novels, and books on potions. A small bed huddled in the corner, my large desk next to it, covered in papers and pens.
"I just finished up cleaning one,of the students potions. They stirred it too many times, added too many ingredients, so naturally it exploded." He grumbled as he moved to sit on the bed next to me. He put his hand out and I stared at it, confused. He noticed my expression and sighed. He reached over me and took half of the stack that was waiting to be graded, then grabbed a red pen out of my cup. He looked down and snarled. "How boring." He stated.
I nodded. "Exactly, but Dumbledore asked for me to make sure first year students know that we're not allowed to use magic outside Hogwarts and definitely not in front of muggles." I groaned. "I even tried to give options on how to write it so every paper wasn't the same, but that didn't help." I glanced at the paper again, annotating a spelling error and a fact that wasn't true.
For a few minutes we sat in silence, going over the endlessly boring papers. "How is your first week as a teacher?" Snape asked, so quiet that I almost didn't hear him.
I shrugged. "It's the same as I remember it as a student. Wish I took the opportunity to teach earlier." I stated, remembering the request to teach. Instead, I insisted I'd prefer to teach at a muggle school.
Snape nodded, listening but keeping his eyes on the current essay in his hands.
"What about you? How has your teaching career been treating you?" I questioned. He groaned. "It's a nightmare..."
"But you wouldn't trade it for anything, right?" I asked, smiling while I finally spared at glance at him. He chuckled, surprising me.
"Yeah."
We finished grading five minutes before midnight, both of us clearly tired. I thanked him, offering to bring him tea or coffee in the morning. He agreed for tea. Snape bid his farewells and walked to the door. Just before leaving he turned around to look at me. "If you need help grading more obnoxiously boring papers, tell me."
With that, he left. I smiled and finally laid down, letting sleep flood in like a broken dam.

Anyone a Ravenclaw too? Anyway, I am hoping to finish the series before Halloween.