The Kings of Hell (Crowley x ftm Reader)

Supernatural
I pulled at my shackles. "I'm not evil! Let me go!" I stuggled to get out. After a second, I gave up. If I was a demon or literally any other thing besides a mortal, I would be able to get out of these. I sighed shaking my head. This is what I get for being human, right?
I glanced up when I heard footsteps and mumbling. I lit up when I saw Sam and Dean walking into the room, talking to the one and only king of hell. Crowley looked over at me, his eye's widening. "Y/n."
Sam looked over at the king and questioned him. "You know him?" I could tell he was scanning my body, which was covered in cuts, bruises, and blood from the torture I had just suffered. I could see the anger boiling in his eyes. "Well, of bloody course! He's my husband." Dean and Sam glanced at each other in surprise. Dean pointed at him, in shock. "You..." He pointed at me. "Are gay?" Crowley rolled his eyes. "Yes. Why else do you think gays go to hell?" Dean and Sam were silent and I looked up at my hands. They were aching and my legs felt as if they were going to give.
Crowley glared at the brothers. "Are you going to let him down or not? You have to be careful. He's not as strong as I am. He is bloody mortal." Sam looked hesitant, but Dean nodded for him to continue.
When Sam unlocked the shackles, my knees buckled and I began falling. Luckily, Crowley rushed to catch me. "You okay, my king?" I nodded, leaning on him. Crowley glared at the boys. "Where is your first aid?" He asked. Dean lead them to the library and pulled it off a shelf. "Sit down, love." I sat down and started patching myself up as Crowley talked to the Winchesters. When I was patched up, I sat there watching them. Crowley spotted me staring at them and smiled. It was a rare sight to see a genuine smile.
He ignored Dean as he was finishing his sentence and strutted over to me. He leaned down and placed a kiss on my lips. "You doing okay, sir?" I chuckled at his question and nodded. "Could be better, but I'm okay."
I could hear Dean joke behind Crowley and I glared at him, sticking my middle finger out. Crowley laughed and kissed my cheek. "A feisty one, ain't he?" Dean narrowed his eyes. "Yeah and a bit of a bitch."
I growled at him and stood up, stumbling a little in the process. Crowley watched him closely and helped me stand up straight.
"I hate to.... be rude, boy's, but I must take care of my king." He waved his hand and we were suddenly in our bedroom. Crowley helped me sit down. "Rest, love. All will be well until tomorrow." He brought me a book and sighed, frustrated as someone walked in. "What in the bloody hell could you want at this moment?" The demon looked over at me. A thirst for blood was obvious, but he looked back at Crowley. "There's an issue, sir." Crowley growled and nodded.
"Of course." He walked to the door and turned to look at me.
"I'll be back in a jiffy, my king. Don't have too much fun without me." With a wink, he left.
A/n
I love him so much. I'm going to write more of him at some point.