The Big Problem (Hikaru x FTM!Reader x Kaoru)

Ouran High School Host Club
I rolled my eyes and sighed, waiting outside the host room. Time ticked by slowly. So slowly that I found entertainment in hitting my head gently against the wall. They said they'd only be a minute, but they've been gone for a half hour. I slowly stood up, walking to the door. I opened it and walked in. I was met by Haruhi, who was about to leave.
"Oh. Hey, y/n. Looking for Hikaru and Kaoru?" She asked. I nodded and Haruhi pointed to the far left corner of the room. The others sat around talking. "They're planning the next host club event. I have to go help my dad with something so I need to go." Before she left the room she turned to me. "If you want, we got some new books. They're already in the bookshelf. I suggest you check them out. Some of them look interesting." She suggested. I thanked her and slowly made my way over to the bookshelf. I scanned through them, quickly spotting the new additions. Being a regular visitor at the host club, I had found entertainment in reading whatever books they had. Unfortunately I had been coming so often that I had ran out of reading material. They must've noticed since they bought new ones. I gently grabbed one and sat down on the couch closest to me.
Silently I read, blocking out the low mumble of the host club talking as I lost myself in the world the book introduced to me. Around fifty pages in, I was brought out of the world as Hikaru laid his head on my lap, grabbing the paperback from my hands. "What are you reading this time?" He asked, staring at the pages. I shrugged. "Read it yourself and find out." Kaoru chuckled from behind me and rested his hand on my shoulder. "Come on. We're finished. Sorry it took so long." He commented. I smiled softly. "It's no problem." Hikaru stood and I followed. I put the book back where I found it, turning back to the twins. I was surprised that Kaoru had gotten close to me. His face was less than a foot away. "I missed you." He whispered. That was the first thing I noticed that was weird. Hikaru then suddenly behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist. His face was dangerously close to my neck. I frozed as I heard the click of a camera shortly after. I quickly wiggled out of their arms and saw Kyoya smiling, staring at the photo he had just taken. I rolled my eyes as I caught on. "Making another book in order to trick those poor girls into buying it?" I asked. Kyoya nodded, "Yes and the will most defiantly be buying the next one. After all, it seems the twins have the best sells." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "You know how many girls will be up my butt and threatening me when they see that photo?" I asked. Kyoya just shrugged, not caring. The twins glanced at me. "We'll make sure you're not in any danger." Hikaru promised.