Two Tracy's (Connor x ftm!Reader)

DetroitBecomeHuman

Hank wasn't the best person to go on a case with, but since I was his nephew, I was the automatic pick. It was a simple deviant case, or was supposed to be. At least that's what Hank said.
"There'll be no one but us there. You won't have to talk to or investigate anyone." He commented as we drove. I fiddled with my fingers and looked in the window. I nearly jumped oit of my skin when I saw another figure in the car.
"Who the hell is that?!" I almost yelled, but stopped myself so I didnt scare Hank into driving us off the road.
He glanced back through his mirror. "That's Connor. I was...uh... partnered with him." He shrugged. "Damn thing follows me every where I go."
Connor leaned forward and stuck out his hand. "Hello. I'm Connor. The android assigned to help Officer Anderson on the deviant case." The robot stated. I studied him for a second and shook his hand.
My head felt light and dizzy like it always did when I met new people.
We pulled up to the place and I nearly hit Hank. "A strip joint? Really? I thought this was a deviant case." I joked, trying to stay calm, watching multiple other police officers outside.
Hank rolled his eyes, chuckling. "It is. A man was found dead after an android attacked him."
We all three got out of the car and walked in. A few people came over to Hank and explained a few things.
When we saw the room, I felt my stomach flip. Why of all people does HE have to be here?
I glared at Gavin as he groaned. "Ah. The alcoholic and the machine." He welcomed Hank and Connor. He looked over at the man, who lay dead on the bed. "Well, have fun investigating. There isn't much. The dude just couldnt handle all the excitement."
Gavin walked toward the door and I tried to move behind Hank to be unnoticed, which didn't work. He spotted me and winked at me.
I rolled my eyes. "Gavin, don't be fucking gay." He chuckled, smirking at me and walked out.
"Fucking creep." Hank mumbled.
We examined the body and android. Connor was quick to action and eventually found a way to track the deviant.
It wasn't until we were in a employee only space that I really paid attention to Connor. He was good at his job.
I paused and looked through the androids next to me. I spotted the blue haired Tracy instantly.
I glanced at Connor.
If the blue haired Tracy really was a deviant, there must've been something pretty upsetting happening in that room to cause her to kill the man. Maybe it was the other android.
Connor glanced up, waiting for an answer. I shook my head, hoping he'd trust me.
He nodded and moved on to look else where. When I turned back the android was staring at me. She looked like she was smiling. I softly grinned back and turned to the other two. "They must've gotten away." I stated. Connor shifted his gaze up from what he was looking at and nodded.
We went to walk out, but something caught Connors attention. The blue haired Tracy and another android ran from where she was and Connor followed her.
He and Hank both wrestled with the two and eventually Connot had them both at gun point. "Connor! Don't!" I ran up to him. He glanced at me. "Stay back. Deviants are dangerous."
"Connor, please. Let them go." I pleaded. I watched as Connor hesitated. "They aren't bad. She must have a reason to have killed him." I stated. Hank came up next to me and nodded to them. The blue Tracy talked. She explained that she loved the other Tracy, but the man got violent. She had only meant to make him unconscious.
I looked at Connor when she finished. He dropped his gun and turned away. The Tracy's were about to leave when I called out. "Wait!"
They turned and watched me. I took off my jacket. They were only in underwear. I handed one of them my jacket. "It isn't much, but you guys will need some sort of clothes."
They ran off and I turned back to Connor and Hank. Hank was frowning but something in the shine of his eyes told me I did the right thing.
Connor, on the other hand, looked at me with curiosity. I could understand why, but the moment ended quickly.
"Well, lets head home. You look exhausted, son." Hank commented, patting my shoulder.
"I barely did anything, though." I whispered. Hank chuckled and shook his head. "You used your brain more than I did. I think that counts for something."
We all piled back into the car and silently drove back to the police station to file paper work quickly.
Part 2 coming soon.