Not Worthy (Nightmare Gottschalk x ftm!reader)

Alice in the Country of Clover
"I'm trans" the familiar woman gasped. "You. I did not raise a BOY. I raised a GIRL! Until you learn that you're a girl and NOT a boy, stay out of my house." You growled and left the house.
You never returned.
A white rabbit lead you to another world. There, you found a better home with people who loved you for the way you were.

You sighed and walked through town. The group that you were with, got a lot of glares and some faceless even ran.
A hand gently landed on your shoulder, causing you to look up at the tall man. "You okay, y/n?"
His long orange ears were folded back, showing that he was obviously worried. You smiled and shook your head. Behind him, a guy with long black hair raised his eyebrow; it was barely noticeable because of the giant hat on his head.
The rabbit man smiled back and his ears perked back up. "That's good! Wouldn't want the little man to be upset." You froze and laughed. "I'm not little! You're just freakishly tall, Elliot!" The man behind him chuckled. "Y/n. Even the twins are taller than you." You sighed sadly and crossed you arms. "Fuck you, Blood."
As you continued to look around the country of hearts.... No. Clover. The country of clover, we came across a giant building where the clock tower used to be.
"Should we stop by? I'd like to see if Julius is still here." Blood shook his head. "Very unlikely." You shrugged and walked in anyway.
As you walked in, you bumped into a man and fell down. "I'm so sorry!" You stood up quickly and helped him up. When you saw his face, you felt yours heat up. "Nightmare?!"
You recognized the handsome pale man from your dreams. Literally. He would invade your dreams. He was a literal nightmare.
His beautiful grey hair fell in his face. "Y/n! Its good to see you!"
You panicked and felt your heart pounding against your ribs. Why was he so attractive?
His eyes were a beautiful ocean blue with a mix of cloudy gray. His cheeks were hinted with pink. He was kind to you and wasn't too annoying, even if he got cocky at times.
Nightmare smiled gently. "Oh?I see someone finds an attraction to me." He bragged with a wide grin.
You froze. He could read your mind? I knew he could in dreams, but there was no possible way he could outside them, right?
You backed away from him, flustered.
"Shit. I'm sorry."
When the sound of your voice entered your ears, a sudden wave of dysphoria hit you. Your hands began to get shaky and you wanted to cry. You tried to keep calm, but it was hard when your mind suddenly starts flooding thoughts into your head.
You looked down at your clothing thinking 'I don't look masculine enough'.
You looked back at Elliot for help, who had followed you in a few moments ago. He got the idea and walked up to you.
"We must go. We have a job." Elliot grabbed your arm, not in a forceful way, more of a suugestion. He wastrying to lead you away, but Nightmare grabbed it. "Wait." He pleaded.
You stopped for a second and Nightmare looked at you. "You look very handsome today, y/n." There was truth and admiration in his voice. You smiled at him quickly.
Your nerves settled a bit but not all the way. His smile was bright as he stared at you. "I actually have a suit for you when the assembly starts. I think you'd look good in it." You smiled wider and nodded. "I'll have to see it soon."
"How about in three time periods?" Nightmare suggested, hope lingering in his voice. You nodded quickly, letting Elliot lead you out.
"See you in three time periods then."