Loud Sirens (Will Solace x ftm!Reader)

Percy Jackson
It had been a dark day. The sky was littered in pitch black clouds through out the past twelve hours. I didn't mind much since the only thing predicted was a large thunderstorm. Instead I took advantage of this supposedly calm weather.
I sat down on the enclosed porch with my boyfriend, Will, and propped my feet on the coffee table I kept out there. Slowly my book opened and I soon got lost in the world of the story. Will read over my shoulder, so before I turned the page, I made sure he was finished also.
We made it a good thirty pages in when the wind picked up. The rain came down harder and harder, washing away the soft pitter patter it had made before. Will watched outside for a second; his eyes scanning every thing he could. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a loud wailing suddenly sounded. Will must've been as spooked as me, because he stood up quickly. He looked back at me and was silent for a second. "We should probably head for the bathroom." He suggested.
The only safe area of the house without windows was the bathroom, which sucked because it still had a window.
I nodded and stood up. I wouldn't admit it to him, but the sirens gave me major anxiety. I tried to say calm, but it was becoming hard to breathe.
Will grabbed our couch blankets and pillows as we walked past them. He placed them in the bathtub when we arrived, carefully climbing in afterwards. He sat down and reached out for me. He smiled assuring me that every thing will be okay. I sat down in between his legs and he ran his hands through my short hair. "You okay?" He asked. I shrugged. "I guess. Just...." I paused, listening to the sirens outside. "....nervous, I guess." He nodded in understanding.
He hugged me from behind. "If you want to, you can fall asleep. I'll wake you up when its over."
I thanked him and laid back, closing my eyes. He grinned and sighed happily, "Anything for my boyfriend."
A/n
A little something cute and fluffy because I'm currently locked in my house because there is a tornado warning. 😂