Panic Problems (Shiro x ftm!reader)

Voltron
I didn't even know where it came from. I was fine one moment, than the next I couldn't breathe and was on the ground shaking violently. Tears ran down my warm cheeks and I felt hands on my shoulders. "Y/n?!" Lances voice asked desperately. I wanted to ask for help, but my quick gasps and sobs wouldn't allow that. All I had wanted to do today was cook with Lance and Hunk, but when I woke up this morning, I had a feeling as if I was hanging by a string and once it snapped I'd fall and shatter. I guess the string broke.
Hunk and Lance desperately tried to help and calm me, but nothing worked. Finally Hunk stood up from his knees and ran toward the door, yelling Shiro's name. He had been the only one to help me with panic attacks in the past. A couple minutes had passed and Shiro came running in, Hunk close behind him. I couldn't hear over my sobs what Shiro said, but Lance and Hunk left the room shortly after. Shiro was slow making his way over to me. He knelt down and pulled me into a hug. It wasn't a normal loose hug, but one that instantly made me feel a little better. Thanks to his tight grip on me the hug made me feel as if I was covered up with a warm weighted blanket. I calmed a little, but not enough to catch my breath and stop crying. Shiro slowly rocked us back and forth. Back and forth. His large hands ran through my short hair and down my back.
When I caught my breath, I glanced up at him. He gently smiled at me. "Hey. You're okay. I promise." He deeply whispered. I nodded, trying to listen to his words. He helped me stand up after a moment of silence. He looked around and his eyes stopped on the radio in the corner of the kitchen. He walked over and turned on the radio. I recognized the song. It was slow and it was orginally from Earth. He turned to me and grinned. "May I have this dance?" He asked politely. It was kinda weird, but it sounded nice at the moment. I nodded and Shiro slowly moved toward me. His hand found themselves on my waist and guided me left and right. In a slow rhythm that was steady and soothing. Shiro moved so his head was next to mind and hummed along with the music. My nerves were still high, making my knees feel shaky and my eyes feel dry. I closed my eyelids and just moved, relaxing as I heard Shiro began singing with the song.
When the song ended, I was both emotionally and physically tired. Shiro noticed and we both headed to our room, where we crawled in bed, cuddling. Within a few minutes of listening to Shiro's breaths and feeling him combing his fingers through my hair, I let the sweet embrace of sleep pull me in to a dark, calming nap.
A/n
I'm sorry if I got the panic attack wrong, that's just how it is for me. I hope you all enjoyed it.