Media (Tony x ftm!Reader)

Marvel
Short but sweet? I don't know about this one. 😂
Dates with Tony were the best. He was always nice and made sure to make me feel loved. He'd ask how my day was and listen, asking questions. I'd listen about his day and would always be amazed about how his life is.
We'd been dating for around six months, but we decided to keep it a secret. Tony didn't want to bring the media into it. He explained how they would do anything to get information and leak it.
I understood and never brought it up. Not that I minded it. I loved Tony and liked not having the media in the middle of it. I felt like if anyone outside Tonys and my little circle, we'd never have privacy like we do now.
It was the end of one of our dates and we were about to leave the reserved and empty restaurant, but we were quickly crowded outside by flashes and questions.
I tried to put my head down and avoid the cameras, but Tonys mumbles told me it was too late. He rushed us to the limo and we drove off.
"Are you okay?" He asked, looking me over. I nodded. "Of course."
"How about you come stay with me tonight? I don't want anyone following us to your house." He stated. I thought for a moment and agreed.
The short ride to his building was silent. I glanced up to him and saw him staring out the window nervously. It was a rare occasion to see him so worked up.
We pulled up to the building and outside were more people. Tony cursed and opened the door, rushing us both inside.
When we were in his penthouse, Tony sat on the couch. "I'm sorry about this." He whispered as I sat next to him. I shook my head.
"It's not your fault. This would have happened eventually." I mumbled, leaning on his shoulder.
He chuckled. "Yeah."