A New Host (Hikaru x FTM!Reader x Kaoru)

Ouran High School Host Club
Part 2 to the other oneshot 'The Big Problem' with the twins.
For the few weeks after the book came out, I was glared at in the hallways and rumors went around. Even just going to the bathroom, I refused to look up knowing I'd meet the rage filled eyes of some girl.
Walking into the host club during the appointments was like wearing a ridiculous hat. Everyone stared and glared. The girl with the twins made sufe they kept their attention on her, which was fine with me. I just wanted to read. I walked over to the bookshelf and pulled out the book I'd been reading. I sat on an unoccupied couch, silently reading. I contiuned to read even though I heard someone come in. "Is that a new host?" I heard her ask Kyoya. I didn't hear his answer. "I'd like to have tea with him then." I heard her answer cheerfully. Thats when I looked up. She was looking at me. I panicked, looking at Kyoya who had excused himself. He walked up to me. "One of the girls has requested to have an appointment. Do you mind? I know you aren't an official member of the host club, but you might be a big hit." He stated. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right. Your picture of me and the twins really made me popular with the females." I mumbled. His eyebrow raised waiting for an answer. I shrugged. "Why not. Maybe it'll be fun and I'll join the host club." I joked. I could tell that Kyoya thought about it. "If you a big hit, then we'll have to make you join." He joke. At least I hope he was joking. Kyoya went back and led the girl back to me. She was a shorter girl with the female school uniform. Her brown hair was a short cut and her eyes were a beautiful blue, which was a rare combination. She was smiling nervously as she sat down. Kyoya stalked back to welcome a new guest.
I smiled at the girl, holding out my hand to take hers. She softly laid her palm in mine. "It's an honor to meet you, my dear." I said as I brought the back of her hand up to my lips. I had seen the club members make women swoon so much that I knew how to make an impression. I could feel multiple eyes on us. Probably other girls judging if I was worth their time or not.
The rest of the meeting went well. The girl seemed very interested in what I was reading and what classes I had. When it was time for her to go, it was almost sad to see her leave. She turned to me and asked if I was going to be there next time. I told her that I would probably be here since this is where I went to read. She smiled widely and left.
Kyoya came up to me, looking almost surprised. "It seems you have a few more appointments being requested." He stated. I smiled. "Does this mean I'm a host now?" He grinned a little and nodded. The twins soon appeared behind him, smiling wildly. "You did awesome, y/n! Especially for your first time." Hikaru stated. Kaoru nodded. Kyoya had walked away at this point tellung me that he'd send the next girl to me.
The twins sat next to me. I glanced at them. "Don't you have your own girls to please?" I ask. They looked at each other and smirked. "We'll go...." Kaoru started. "If you give us a kiss." Hikaru finished. I blushed as Kaoru lowered his face toward mine. He seemed happy that I didn't move away and he moved so our lips were touching. "Kaoru....." Hikaru whined childishly, letting me know that girls were most defiantly watching. "Stop hogging him to yourself!" Hikaru grabbed my face, causing me to gasp is surprise and he quickly replaced Kaoru's lips. My head spun. Everything seemed to be moving so quickly. Yeah, the twins and I had been dating for a few months but they prefered to keep our relationship a secret from the rest of the school. He pulled away, grinning and I heard a bunch of girls squealing in the background. "Now, you are the the most popular host club member which mean you'll be spending even more time with us." They said in sync.