Roommates (Markiplier x ftm!reader)

YouTube
Yes. I am aware that Mark has a girlfriend. I wrote this a while ago, but I needed to post something. I'll be posting a few of these old unpublished oneshots today. Just be aware I know he's in a relationship and I dont mean to offend Amy, who is the sweetest. 😊 Thank you.
You chuckled as you heard Mark scream upstairs. He must've been playing a horror game, you thought as you listened the girly squeals. Once the screaming calmed down, you continued on the dinner you were making. Soon everything was done, so you grabbed two plates and got the table ready. "Mark! Get your little girly ass down here! Dinners ready!" You yelled playfully.
Mark came running down the stairs after a few minutes and slid into the kitchen.
"THE FUCK YOU CALL ME?!" He yelled playfully and put his hands on his waist in a dramatic pose. You rolled your eyes. "You heard me, doof." Mark chuckled and shook his head at your idiotic ways.
After dinner, you both sat down in the living room and watched a movie. "What do you want to watch?" You asked, holding a few DVD's that you thought sounded good. Mark shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me. You pick." You looked at our some-what large movie collection.
"Fine. I'll pick a random movie." You grabbed a random D.V.D. and put it in. You grabbed the remote and sat next to Mark.
You blushed when you noticed what you put in. Mark laughed. "Great choice, y/n. Fifty Shades of Grey."
You chuckled. "Two dudes. Chillin' watching porn, two feet apart 'cause they're not gay." You sang jokingly.
You both watched the movie silently, until Mark twitched. You looked over at him and raised an eyebrow. He was staring at you.
Marks pov....
I didn't really pay attention to the movie. I was more focused on..... other things. Y/n's blush while he watched the movie was adorable. I kept telling myself that I needed to tell him tonight, but my mind always wondered to if he would shoot me down and hate me. Finally (after mentally slapping myself) I got the courage to make a move.
"Mark?"
I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and blushed. I've been staring at him. "You okay?" He asked, worriedly.
I nodded. "Y-Yeah.... Actually.... I need to tell you." He smiled kindly and nodded, urging me to continue.
I began to panic. I sighed. "You know what?!" I said frustrated.
"FUCK IT!" I yelled and pulled y/n into me.
Your pov....
You blushed deeply as Mark shoved his lips on yours. You soon melted into the kiss.
When he pulled away, he left his forehead on yours. "I love you, so damn much." He mumbled.
You smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you too, doof."