Random Knick Knacks (Luke x FTM!Reader)

Percy Jackson
I sighed walking into my cabin. I glanced around, happy the days training was over. I went to get my clothes to head to the shower, but was surprised to see a book placed on my bed. I slowly made my way to it and my gaze taking in the gorgeous cover. It was the book I had mentioned to Percy a while ago. It had been my favorite book, but I never was able to buy it. The book stores back in my home city never had it in stock. I grinned, carefully picking it up, flipping it over and looking at the covers, hoping there would be an indication on who gave me it. Knowing I had to shower soon or all the hot water would be gone, I set down the book and walked outside with my clothes. I ran into Percy who was also heading toward the shower. "Hey, did you get me that book I mentioned a few days ago?" I asked him. Percy looked confused. "No. Why?" I shrugged, explaining how I had found the book on my bed. Percy chuckled, shaking his head. "Maybe it was someone who admires you." I laughed along with him. Who on earth would admire me?

A few days past and there was still no sign of the book giver. Throughout the days, even more things were given to me. Another book, a battery operated mp3 player with all my favorite songs on it, headphones, and even a new camp shirt after Annabeth shredded mine in training. It was driving me insane. I even had to rant about it while training with my best friend Luke.
"I just don't know what to do. It feels wrong getting all these things. I don't deserve it." I said, blocking Luke's sword from slicing my face with my own. Luke smiled and rolled his eyes. "Oh come on. You don't give yourself enough credit." He huffed as he swung his sword for another attack, this time I had to avoid his blade from going into my side. "Enjoy it! You work much harder than the rest of the kids at camp." He paused, wiping the sweat off his forehead. I shook my head, getting ready to block again, knowing an attack was coming soon. "I'm just trying to learn to survive like the rest of you. If I don't learn, I'll probably die some horrific death at the hands of some monster or even a god." Luke paused. His eyes held something dark. "Not if I have anything to do with it." He mumbled. He turned away, setting his sword down. "That's it for today." He stated. I nodded, following his actions. I went to walk away, Luke called out to me. "Wait, Y/n." He jogged up to me. "I was actually the one leaving you those things." I stared at him with a surprised expression. "Why?"
Luke smiled a little, leaning forward. "This." He kissed me, shocking me even more. Before I could figure out what was happening, someone saw us. "Ew. Luke is kissing his boyfriend!" A younger camper gagged. I rolled my eyes and smiled at Luke. He wore a giant goofy grin. "Boyfriend. I like that."