We're All Mad Here (HatterxFTM!Reader)

Alice in Wonderland
I'm going to start adding songs to the chapters that remind me of the character or story.
Word of the Red Queens defeat spread through the land like an illness Hearing the news made many jump for joy, including myself. That large headed inhumane woman would no longer haunt the dreams of even the manliest of men. Things would go back to normal like they used to be. Currently, I was walking toward Hatters house for a tea party with the March Hare. I knew the hatter well, after all we were courting, but I had never been to a tea party where he was the host. When I asked the March Hare why his tea parties were so special, he just replied, "if you've never been to a mad tea party, than you haven't been to a good one."
When we arrived, I looked over the field in front of his house in shock. There was a long table, clustered in tea cups and pots, sugar and sweetener, cookies and cakes, anything that you'd see at a normal tea party. March ran passed me and sat that the table, instantly throwing a sugar cude at the doormouse. The Hatter looked up from his tea and brightened when he spotted me. He stood up and I gasped as he got up onto the table and walked toward me.
When he reached the end of the table, he used the chair to lower himself. He held his hand out for me and I took it. He smiled at me. "I wonderful to see you." The doormouse from behind him scoffed. "Whose this humbleablee?" She demanded, swinging her 'sword' at me. Hatter glared at her. "Be nice. After all, this is my boyfriend." He straightened his back, placing one hand on his chest in a dramatic fashion. Hatter lead me to his seat and had me sit down. I jumped in surprised when he sat down on me, with his legs hanging over the armrest. He kissed my cheek and picked up his cup from the table.
The tea party started off calm, but as it went on, Hatter and the other began to sing and throw stuff. I eventually got into it and joined. I guess there was only one word to describe what I was feeling. Only one word to describe this tea party.
And it was MAD.