I'd do anything (Mark x Ftm!Reader)

Youtube
Playing horror games wasn't what I planned on doing for this date, but with my luck, it started raining and the car was broke down. So Mark and I were stuck at home, playing some weird horror game. After dying for the fifth time, Mark slammed down his controller. "Fuck this." He groaned, slamming his head on the back of the couch. He glanced over at me, who was trying not to burst out laughing because of his childish actions. He smiled and rolled his eyes. "Sorry about tonight." He randomly stated. I shrugged, grinning widely. "It's fine. This is just as special to me as going to some fancy dinner." I commented. He smile widened and he leaned up to kiss my cheek.
"What do you want for dinner by the way? It's my night to cook." I asked. Everyday we switched who's night it was to fix food. Tonight, since we didn't eat out, was my night. Mark looked at me with hope. I shouldn't have even asked. I should have known. "Pancakes?" He asked hopefully. I rolled my eyes playfully and nodded, getting up to stalk my way to the kitchen.
As I was about to take the pancakes to Mark, I heard my phone go off. One of my friends had mentioned my name in a comment. I pressed the notification and it went to Twitter. I didn't know what I expected. It opened to a post about Mark and I. Now, usually my friend would tag me if it was a cute picture someone got of us, but instead it was a hate comment and my friend was arguing with the person. They had tagged Mark too, so he probably was looking at it now. I sighed as I read the statement and shook my head. Another thing about how I was just with him for the attention, etc.
Why would I be with him for attention? I only ever was in one video and that was months ago. I sighed as read the last sentence. It stated that I was an attention seeking faggot. I rolled my eyes. That was original.
Again, I was about to take the pancakes to Mark, but my phone buzzed. I glanced at it and groaned. Mark mentioned me in a comment. I prayed it was some cute puppy video or something, but as my Twitter opened, I was welcomed to the same hate post, only this one had a comment from Mark.
"Now you listen here. I do NOT accept hatred in my fandom. As for y/n, I love him and there's nothing to be said about it. You want me to be happy? I already am with him. So leave him alone and if I ever hear anyone call my boyfriend a faggot again, they will instantly be blocked from any and all of my social media."
I smiled softly and returned to the living rokm with dinner. Mark was on the couch, rubbing his temples in frustration. When he saw me, his grin reappeared. "Did you see it?" He asked softly. I nodded and sat the dinner on the coffee table. "Yeah. Thanks for standing up for me." He shrugged. "I'd do anything for you, y/n."