Out for sushi (Michael x FTM!Reader)

Be More Chill
Sitting down in chemistry, I slammed my head on the desk. I don't know what I expected, but I groaned loudly as my headache just grew worse. I hated this class with a burning passion. I had no idea what we were doing or what the teacher was saying half of the time. I glanced up when I heard footsteps approaching my desk and wasn't surprised when I saw a tall teenage boy, with a red jacket and headphones on. He smiled at me his usual big goofy smile and sat in front of me, twirling around so he was facing me. "And how are you doing today?" He asked, folding his arms on my desk and lowered his head to be face to face with me. I sat up straight and shrugged. "I'm alive, so I suppose good. Yours?" He grinned brighter like he had just won a life supply of marijuana. "It's been great! I've been listening to Bob Marley all day and I got a free slushy this morning!" I chuckled. He was so happy which was nice to see. "Hey, so I was wondering..." He started but paused. I raised my eyebrow, waiting for his to continue, but he never does. "You were wondering...?" I asked. He grinned. "Would you like to go get sushi after school?" He asked. I smiled. "I'd like that."
Micheal rubbed the back of his neck. "Okay. Cool. That's neat, my dude." He mumbled and turned back around.

A/n
Yeah. Yeah. I know it's short, but I'm currently in chemistry and I'm trying not to be caught. Anyway, I am attempting to finish a few oneshots that are half done during school.
👌 Stay chill, my dudes. 👌