What fun! (Human!CheshireCat x ftm reader)

Alice in Wonderland
This is based of Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. I hope this is okay. 😅 Also Cheshire is a neko/Human.

Walking towards the Hatters party, I admired the beauty of the dark forest. Dark slender trees reached in all directions and the only noise that could be heard was from the small insects that flew past me from time to time fighting. Just as I was about to leave the forest to the clearing that had tea party supplies scattered across it, a mysterious voice spoke out to me. "Leaving without saying good bye?" I turned around, glancing from the ground to the trees. I saw no one and I furrowed my eyebrows, continuing to look for the owner of the voice. I gasped as I saw eyes staring hauntingly at me from the shandows. I tried to look at the body the eyes were coming from, but saw nothing. "Cheshire?" I asked softly. Shivers ran up my spines as the eyes moved out of the shadows and closer to me. A creepy smirk appeared below the eyes. Soon his whole body appeared. "Of course, sir. Who else might it be?" He asked turning upside down. His blue mohawk hung low and flowed with the wind. His haunting turquoise eyes watched my every move. His fluffy scarf hung next to his head and his tail wrapped around it. He flipped back around, his tall falling back behind him. I chuckled, shaking my head. "No idea." He smirked wider and moved so our faces were inches away from each other. "I miss you, y/n. I'd like to get more visits from my boyfriend more often." He purred, his ears falling back as he brushed his head against my arm. I patted his head. "I will visit more, I promise, but right now, I must get to the Hatter's tea party." Cheshires ears perked up as he processes this information, but they went back down when he was finished. His smirk disappeared with a disapproving frown. "The Hatter?" I nodded and Cheshire sighed, smiling. "I guess, I'll go with you. After all, you probably can't handle a MAD tea party." He winked and started flouting towards the clearing. I shook my head. "We'll have to see, won't we." I said, winking at him as I passed him.