And You're Mine (Max x Ftm!Reader)

Camp Camp
This is NOT when they are kids. This is base on when they're around 18 or 19.

Max didn't like going out, that was not a secret, but if it involved seeing his friends for the first time in a while, he was all for it. Highschool felt so long ago, but in reality it had only been a year. Nicky, Neil, and Max had all gone to different colleges in different states, but all were willing to drive half way to spend their spring break together.
Max reached out his hand and touched mine, which was on the steering wheel. "Hey, we're almost there." He stated. I nodded as I listened to the g.p.s. tell me where to go. It had been quite a surprise when he asked me to go with him to his vacation. I had been his boyfriend for a few months, but I was sure he wouldn't want me to come along.
"David is going to be ecstatic when he sees you. He hasn't shut up about meeting you." He commented, staring at the messages on his phone from his dad. "He's already planned bonding activities for the two of you." He chuckled, but there was a hint of annoyance in his expression.
"He does realize that I want to spend time with you as well, right?" I joked. Max shook his head. "Probably not. He's always been like this. He goes overboard and he gets all happy about the littlest things." Max sighed, frustrated, as if he was already tired of his dads energetic personality. "He has always been like this. Even before he adopted me. He was always determined to make things perfect and to make everybody happy." Max told me as I pulled into David's drive way.
When Max saw David already waiting on the porch, he groaned. "I already have a headache." He complained as we both climbed out of the car. David sprung down to us like an overexcited puppy. "Max!" He yelled, trapping Max in a giant bear hug. Then he turned to me, hold out his hand for a handshake. I took it. "You must be Y/n! It's so good to meet you! I've heard so much about you..." He ranted as he shook my hand so hard it felt like it would fall off. "David! Cut that shit out! You're going to give him a heart attack or something stupid like that." Max demanded. David didn't seem fazed by Max's rudeness and led us inside his home, he kindly let all of us stay at. "Nicky and Neil are already here. They are in the living room." He stated, walking toward a room that looked like the kitchen. He then turned back to me and asked if I had any food allergies. I told him the answer and followed after Max. Inside the living room, a girl with wild hair spotted us and jumped up, nearly tackling Max. A nerdy looking boy walked over to us, saying hi to Max. He glanced at me and waved. I waved back, both of us going back to watching the wild girl nearly squeeze Max to death.
"Enough, Nicky! Get the fuck off of me!" Max yelled playfully. Nicky got off, but looked as if she was ready to attack again if she needed to. Max had a smile on that I had never seen. It was full of happiness. No hint of annoyance or anger or jealousy. It made my chest twist in two different ways. One way because he looked absolutely amazing when he was completely happy and another because he had never smiled like that around me.
"Nicky, Niel. This is my boyfriend Y/n." Max introduced me. Nicky hugged me saying how awesome it was to meet me. Noel just simply nodded a hello.
The day passed rather quickly as Max and the others caught up. I found myself helping David cook dinner as we got to know each other a little more. Dinner was quick and loud. Nicky started a food fight and David, the poor guy, looked like he was used to this kind of thing. He explained that back when they were campers, Nicky used to have food fights daily. That was one part of her that had not changed over the years. One thing that had, which she made sure to flaunt, was that she was taller than Max by a good twelve inches.
After dinner, we all settled in the living room. I read as everyone talked, but Max seemed quiet. More quieter than he had been all day. We ended up going to bed early, but as we got to our room, Max turned to me after shutting thw door behind us. "The fuck is your problem?!" He asked hushed and angry. I wasn't expecting an outburst. "Nothing." I replied. He raised his eyebrow. "Bullshit. You've been acting weird all day since we got here." He stated. I walked over to the bed, falling back on it. "It's just that you seem so happy here with Nicky and Neil. I've never seen you this happy since I met you. I was just kinda...." I tried the find the right word. "Jealous? Upset? I don't know. I just know that I wish I could make you smile like you do when you're here." I ranted. He was silent for moment then came to sit next to me on the bed. "Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I'm not happy. I wouldnt give you up for anything." He commented. I didn't say anything as he laid next to me. "I love you, y/n. After all, you're my boyfriend." Max joked. I rolled my eyes, chuckling. "Yeah and you're mine."