Family Meeting (Thor x ftm!Reader)

Marvel
I smiled as Thor hung his arm over my shoulder. "Excited to meet my family?" I asked him. He nodded and grinned widely.
As we walked to the door. I closed my eyes in one last attempt of praying that my family won't mess up my pronouns or name. I just wanted to be seen as a male to Thor. I was afraid he would see me differently if he knew I was born the wrong gender. I mean, he couldn't possibly be transphobic. I mean, his sibling, Loki, was genderfluid, but there was still a small possibility.
I opened the door and was welcomed by a few heads snapping my way. "(Dead name)! It's been a while!" My dad yelled out. I stood shocked and scared. I glanced at Thor, he only looked confused. He hadn't figured it out. But dad just made it worse.
"Oh! I'm sorry, Y/n! I didnt mean to use the other name." He added.
At this point, Thor looked at me. Before he could question anything, mom hurried us into conversations and activities.
They really liked Thor. Mom had to mention every time she saw him on t.v. She thanked him for every thing he has done. Dad talked about alcohol and Asgard with him. It all seemed to be going well.
Around half way through the night, I felt like I was suffocating, still mentally panicking over being called out. "I'll be right back guys. I need some air."
I walked outside the house. The cool night air hit my face and made me feel better. It was like I could finally breathe for a second, until I heard the front door shut again. I looked over in time to see Thor sit next to me.
"Y/n? Can I ask you a question?" He looked worried or betrayed. I glanced at my feet and nodded. "Why didnt you tell me?" He asked.
I shook my head. "I was scared. I thought maybe you'd see me differently. I was born in a females body. I'm not a cis man." I stated and it was silent for a few minutes.
"It doesn't matter." Thor stated. "You may have been born a female, but I've never met anyone more a man than you." He smiled and held my hand. "I love you. I don't think of you poorly. If anything, I think of you as more manly now." He kissed my cheek.
I leaned against his shoulder.
"Thank you, Thor."
Mom walked out. "Everything okay?" She asked. We nodded and headed back inside.
The rest of the night was filled with loud yells and board games, which Thor wasn't good at.