Dysphoria (Crowley x Ftm!Reader)

Good Omens
I stood there, looking in the mirror. The sense of dread, filling my chest faster and faster. What I would do to have a flat chest, more masculine features, and facial hair. Turns out what I get are breasts and feminine features.
I sigh in frustration and grab my clothes for the day. It only took a few minutes to get ready. It was going to be a slow day at the bookshop. My friend Aziraphale owned it, but it wasn't really a bookshop. It was his collection of books, so if someone came in to buy a book, it was his and my job to make them uncomfortable so they left without buying anything. A lot of people got the hint and stayed away from the shop.
I looked back in the mirror. Something still didn't feel right.
I had my binder on, masculine clothes on, and I even trimmed my hair.
So why did I feel like this?
Of course, I knew the answer and I felt the feeling flood through out my body.
Everything felt wrong. My arms, legs, hips, chest, face, stomach. Everything felt awkward. My heart beat sped up as I felt like I was about to cry.
I tried to shake it off, which really didn't do much. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out my over sized hoodie. I slid it on and went to look in the mirror. It was better, but it still looked wrong.
I sighed again, staring at myself in the mirror. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw a figure watching me behind me. Crowley stood there leaning against the door frame with a worried look on his face.
"You okay?" He asked as he walked up to me. He laid his hand on my shoulder. I watched in the mirror as his gentle snake like glance scanned my hair, instantly knowing I cut it. His pupils slid down to my hoodie. Realization suddenly struck him. "You're having one of those days, huh?" He asked, sliding his arms around my shoulder. I nodded and watched as he decided his next move. He turned to me and stared intensely in my eyes. "Than, let's just cuddle today, okay?" I grinned, but it dropped soon after. "What about Aziraphale?" I asked. Crowley pulled out his cell phone. "I'll call him. Aziraphale has taken care of that book shop for decades by himself. He can handle another day." I smiled and gave my consent.
The rest of the day was spent cuddling in bed, while watching movies.