One day (Markus x FTM!Reader!)

DetroitBecomeHuman
Here's something no one asked for, but after a day like this, I needed something. So I hope you enjoy. 👌Also, it's Transgender Day of Remembrance.
-Jeremiah
Walking through the old rusty boat, I received glares from multiple people. Each one had their own reason to hate me. Either their past 'owners' had beat them, verbally abused them, killed one of their friends, and there are so many more. They had been through hell and I understood it. I tried to not take it personally, but now and then it would. Over the last few weeks of staying here, there's a lasting feeling of guilt in my chest thats been forming little by little.
I stalked into a large room with fires burning. I smiled slowly walking over to one of them. The androids saw me approach and quickly scattered away from me. It was one of those days, everything seemed like it was in slow motion, making you pay close attention to every detail. Kinda like how I couldn't find my binder, so my breast were visible or the fact that my voice almost sounded like it was in a higher octave than normal. How I walked seemed to be a problem too.
I stared at the fire, but I could feel all of the glances everyone gave me; full of anger, hatred. I felt my bottom lip began to tremble. I took a few deep breaths to keep myself from tearing up. I wouldn't cry in front of a bunch of people. Not today.
I shivered. The nights were slowly getting colder, which was an issue. The others could just turn off how sensitive to cold they were and I couldn't. I rubbed the bare skin of my lower arms. Thanks to my condition a while back, I couldn't bring a coat or anything. The only way I got anything was Markus going out and stealing it. I sighed, watching as my breath made a fog in the air. Smiling, I looked around for the first time. My eyes widened as I saw someone walking toward me.
Light from the fire helped me pinpoint who it was approaching me. "Y/n. Markus told me to tell you that he went out for food and things to keep you warm." A different kind of shiver went down my spine. Everything Markus did things like that, I was always worried beyond belief. I nodded in understanding. "How long ago did he leave?" I asked quietly. He thought for a second. "Maybe an hour." He paused to think if his estimate was about right. When he was satisfied, he nodded confidently. "He should be back any time now." I thanked him.
"Do you need any help caring for any of the injured?" I asked. I was dying to help, but any time North was around, she'd make such a fuss. Luckily, North didn't seem to be in the room. Simon seemed to notice this quickly. "Yeah, actually." He led me over to a injured android. I gasped at his condition. I haven't seen this man. He looked as if he was ran over multiple time by a train. Simon moved to his side. "Can you put this..." He held up a piece for his chest, that I never knew the name to. "In right here when I take the bad part? He will fight since it is extremely uncomfortavle, so I'll hold him still. You have to be quick though." I gulped, anxiety spread through my body, but I was determined to help. "Of course." Simon smiled brightly and held down the androids arms with one hand after handing me the piece. He glanced up at me. "Ready?" I nodded quickly. He slowly took out the bad part and the android began to fight back. He tried to move his arms and hips. Both now being held down my Simon. I quickly put the part in and watched as the man began to gain color and calm down. Simon released him and high fived me. "Good job, man."
"What do you think you're doing?" A voice asked behind me. I turned around. North stood there with her long hair in a ponytail. Her eyes narrowed at me as she looked between Simon, the man, and me. "You're letting a human help? You do realise that it's their fault we're in this fucking mess, right?" She exclaimed. Simon stood up, helping me up. "Y/n is not like that. He..." North quickly cut him off. "You say that until it snitches on us." She glared at me intensely. My heart rate picked up and memories began to enter my mind.
I can almost remember every detail. Down to the smell of the sweets from the restaurants along the street. As I passed, human's, people would stare at me. Calling me names. I sped up, trying to get away from it all. Then I hear, "Let me teach this f** a lesson."
Next thing I know, I'm on the ground. My head had been smashed into the concrete and blood flooded into a pool around me. I remember no one helpibg until someone picked me up. A familiar voice asked if i was okay, but I couldn't find the strength to answer their question. The last thing I saw before passing out were mix matched eyes. I later found out, an old friends android was the one who saved me. An android I grew to like when everything was normal.
"North! Leave him alone! He has done nothing but respect you!" A familiar voice sounded off. I glanced toward the entrance of the room. Markus stood there with massive paper bags. "You do realise that y/n knows how it is to be treated like shit? He may have not be 'property' but he regularly got the crap beaten out of him because he was veing himself." I rushed over and took a few bags from him. "Let me help you." I mumbled quietly. Of course with my luck, I picked up the heaviest bag. Markus looked at me in concern. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded, smiling. "Of course." Markus raised an eyebrow. "You never make eye contact when you are lying."
I shrugged. "I'll tell you when we're alone." Markus sighed and nodded in agreement. We took the bags to our 'bedroom'. By 'bedroom', I mean a room where there's a blanket and pillow on the ground to sleep on and a small mini fridge to keep food good for a while. I sat on the blanket and took the bags. "Sit down. I'll empty everything out." Markus nodded and sat across of me on the ground.
"So what wrong?" I sighed as I took a water bottle out of bag and put it next to the fridge. "I don't think I'm accepted anywhere, Markus." I pulled out bread and a few fruits. "Not with humans and not with androids." I pulled out a blanket from another bag. "Maybe I should just leave..." I paused waiting for a response. Markus shook his head and moved so he was next to me.
"North is just stubborn. She knows you are a good man." I sighed and leaned against his shoulder. "One day we'll be treated with respect."
"We won't have to worry about being killed."  He added,
"We'll be equal to male white humans." I looked up to him,
"One day." He sighed dreamily.