CHAPTER 1

"Everything is the same thing. But with a different name. It's life again" - BTS SEA (바다)  

ANY LAST WORDS?

"SHIT!!" Nam Su Ji shouted as her and Lee Hye Rin ran after a car.

Hye Rin pulled her gun out and shot at the car but missed, "DAMMIT!!" she kicked the ground angrily, "WHERE THE HELL IS SOO AH?!!"

*SCREECH*

A jeep pulled screeched to a stop in front of them.

"GET IN!!" Kang Soo Ah shouted at the two girls from the jeep.

Su Ji and Hye Rin jumped into the car and Soo Ah hit the gas and sped after the men in the car.

"Where the hell have you been?!!" HyeRin shouted at Soo Ah as she checked the bullets in her gun in a hurry.

"Getting the bloody car!" Soo Ah shouted back as she turned a sharp right into the road after the car, "You think we're going to catch them without one?!!"

"AISH!!" Hye rin muttered angrily before pushing her top half out of the window, she pulled her gun and aimed it at the car in front.

Soo Ah made another sharp turn left into another street.

"YAHH!" HyeRin shouted when she fell back into the car.

"What?!" SooAh shouted as she gripped the steering wheel, "THEY WENT LEFT!"

"Aish!" Suji hit the seat, "I've had enough!" she opened the rooftop window and pushed herself onto the roof of the car.

"YAH!! YOU CRAZY IDIOT!!" Hyerin shouted trying to follow Suji to bring her down.

"SooAh! Steady the car!" Suji shouted as she aimed straight at the car in front of her.

Suji closed one eye and pulled the trigger, the bullet pierced the back wheel making the speeding car in front of them flip over twice before crashing into a department store.

"Bullseye," she smirked as she jumped back inside the car.

Soo Ah swiveled the car around in front of the overturned car and stopped the car. The three girls jumped out and ran towards the car.

Soo Ah crouched down and smiled arrogantly at the two men hanging upside down in the car, "Got you."

Hyerin kicked and smashed the side window through, she spat her gum out and reached in to grab one of the men.

Suji did the same on the other side and dragged the injured man out of the car. She threw him flat on the floor and got her handcuffs from behind her. She twisted the man's arms behind him and cuffed him, "You're under arrest..."

Soo Ah crossed her arms across her chest while Hye Rin handcuffed the other guy, "You have the right to remain silent...but anything you say can and will be...blah blah blah," she sighed not bothered with speech, "Can we just take them already?!"

Hye Rin smirked before throwing the guy into their jeep.

_______________________________________

Back at the police station.

*SLAM*

The three girls flinched slightly as their chief threw a file on his desk in front of them. He glared at them and sat down on his chair.

"Speeding!" he slammed his fist on the desk making the girls scrunch their faces.

"Running red lights!!" he shouted.