CHAPTER 59

The Truth Untold

Down in the basement RM leaned back on his chair fiddling with his ring impatiently while Taehyung was talking with two suited. RM shut his eyes and tapped his foot on the floor, wanting the deal to go through quickly. For some reason he was feeling incredibly anxious about Soo Ah being up there in the club. Not really anxious for her safety, that girl could handle herself, how many times had she beaten him up?! But more anxious at those sly b*stards that were probably talking to her, dancing, touching-

RM abruptly stood up at that thought.

"You ok hyung?", Jungkook asked.

RM looked at the others and realized everyone was staring at him. He sighed in frustration before sitting down rubbing his forehead, "Just hurry up."

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung turned back to the two men, "If your boss wants the deal to go through you know what to do"

The two men nodded and bowed to RM before leaving the room.

RM's eyes snapped open as soon as they left and he hurried out of the room before Taehyung could stop him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"ARGHHH!" Jimin cried out when Suga started to punch his arm, "WHAT THE F*CK!", Jimin shoved him off him.

Suga grabbed his own arm and beat onto it, "arrrrgggghhhh"

"What's wrong with you hyung?", Hoseok pushed him trying to get his attention.

Suga rubbed his face with his hands and turned around to the bar and took a shot. He turned back around and groaned as he looked at Hyerin dancing with two boys on the floor.

Hoseok and Jimin followed his gaze and saw Hyerin.

"Just go and make up already", Jimin grumbled before taking a swing of his drink.

"Didn't you say they were traitors and we shouldn't forgive them?!", Suga rertorted angrily.

"That was before I found out you'd be acting like a bloody love sick puppy!", Jimin tapped Suga head with his bottle.

Suga looked back at he crowd and groaned again when he saw Hyerin pull a guy closer to him by his collar.

"For f*ck sake stop pissing me off and just go hyung!" Hoseok shoved Suga towards the crowd.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jin", Dawon walked over to him, "They're done downstairs now, is everything ok up here?"

Jin nodded as he took a sip of drink.

"Oh is that Suji?" Dawon tiptoed and looked past Jin.

Jin furrowed his brows and turned around.

At the same time Suji looked up at caught Jin looking at her and she smirked turning back to the guy she was talking to.

"Who's she talking to?", Dawon asked.

Jin tightened his grip on his glass bottle as he watched Suji flip her hair back revealing her bare neck.

Suji smiled seductively at the guy she was sitting with and crossed her long legs over one another and leaned over to say something in his ears. As she did that she looked up at Jin from the corner of her eyes. Hmph, serves him right.