CHAPTER 11

Shoot Him

"Yoboseyo?"

"Suji, are you girls on the way?"

Nam Suji blinked twice and furrowed her brows, "Jin?"

"Who else would it be?" Kim Seokjin replied.

"How..how did you get my number?"

"Why wouldn't I have your number?" he asked slightly impatiently.

"That's not what I asked," Suji said bluntly.

"I'm your boss why would I not have it?"

Suji huffed, he was never going to answer her, "We're on our way."

"Good, you have 2 minutes to get here"

"2 minutes but-...hello...hello??" Suji gritted her teeth angrily and stared at her phone.

"Was that Jin oppa?" Kim Kyungmin asked.

Suji nodded and shoved her phone back in her pocket, "What is it with your oppa answering every question with another question?!"

Kyungmin snickered and shook her head, "You know unnies, since you've been here my oppas talk so much more!"

"Talk? I think talking and arguing are two completely different things," Lee Hyerin pointed out.

"Either way, it's just nice seeing them more lively," Kyungmin giggled, "Ah...Suji unnie...did Jin oppa say Namjoon oppa was there too?" she wiggled her brows at Kang Soo Ah.

Suji and Hyerin couldn't help but giggle along.

Soo Ah shook her head, "I don't even know why this rumour even started,"

"Um...it started when he carried you home bridal style!" Kyungmin cooed and giggled with the other two.

"Seriously you two too!" Soo Ah glared at Hyerin and Suji.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why does everyone keep looking at me?" Soo Ah walked along the corridor with the other girls. People kept eyeing her up and down and giggling and running away.

"I may have said something," Kyungmin admitted quietly.

"What?" Soo Ah asked.

"Just...you know...you and oppa..." Kyungmin grinned

"Seriously?!!" Soo Ah exclaimed as they got to the office door. She sighed heavily at the three grinning girls and knocked angrily at the door.

"Come in,"

"After you madam!" Soo Ah glared at Kyungmin as she opened the door for her.

"Thank you sister in law," Kyungmin giggled and ran in.

"YAH!" Soo Ah ran in after her but stopped in her tracks when she saw Kyungmin had gone to stand behind RM. Soo Ah cleared and bowed slightly to everyone.

"Oppa we're here," Kyungmin said hugging RM.

"Hm," RM nodded.

Kyungmin wiggled her brows at the boys who winked back at her.

RM looked up at the girls and cleared his throat, "Sit."

The girls nodded and sat down.

"Ani ani," Taehyung ran up to Soo Ah, "You sit here," he pulled Soo Ah's chair right up to Namjoon's desk.