CHAPTER 66

The Lucky One

Suga looked out of the car window at the the white house.

Hyerin followed his gaze to the house, "Omma stayed here for a while before I transferred her to the hospital, it's the only place I thought she'd be safe from-...." she suddenly stopped what she was about to say.

Suga turned to face her, "From me?"

Hyerin looked away, "...mianhe...back then I thought you might...hurt her."

Suga looked slightly disappointed that Hyerin would even think that but then again back then she probably had every reason to think he would do something like that.

Hyerin noticed his expression, "But I was wrong....I think I've always been wrong about you."

Suga broke into a small smile at her words and Hyerin shyly looked away.

"Aish", Suga suddenly pinched her cheeks, "Why is my girlfriend so cute?!"

Hyerin turned to face him wide-eyed, "Didn't I tell you to stop saying-"

"Girlfriend?", Suga grinned.

Hyerin shook her head and stepped out of the car in a hurry.

"Yah! Yah wait up!", Suga got out of the car and ran after her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHAHAHAHAAH!", Soo Ah broke down in tears from too much laughter, "I...ahahahhaha can't breathe! AHAHAHAHAHH!", she fell to her knees as she pointed at RM, "HELP SOMEONE AHAHAHAH!"

RM stood there with a completely stoic expression which looked hilarious with his Jamaican dreadlocks, star-shaped glasses not to mention the couple tee he was wearing.

"Can we hurry up", he muttered looking at her miserably as Soo Ah tried to hold onto the wall for support, unable to stop laughing.

"Dammit", he growled before entering the tiny photo booth.

"oh god ahah mianhe ahah", she took deep breaths as she entered the booth in her matching dreadlocks and sat next to him, she bit her lip hard trying not to burst out laughing again.

"You think you look any better?", RM gruffly said.

Soo Ah shook her head as she covered trying to control herself, "...m..ianhe.."

RM snatched the list off her hand and read it with a deep sigh, "I thought they were helping, wait till I get my hands on them."

"Ah wae?", Soo Ah took the list back, "I've always wanted to do this."

RM looked at her not amused.

"Chincha promise", Soo Ah laughed, "I even told Suji and Hyerin that with the next guy I meet I want to do all these things I guess they didn't forget-"

"Next guy?", RM suddenly asked.

Soo Ah nodded, "The last guy I dated was such a bore-omo!"

RM suddenly stood up, "Last guy you DATED?!"

"...ani...what's wrong?", Soo Ah stuttered.

RM tried to breathe as his hands curled up into fists, "What's...his name?"

"Name?", Soo Ah asked, "What are you going to do with his name?"

RM took the dreadlocks off and stormed out of the booth.

"Namjoon!", Soo Ah ran after him.

He stopped and turned around, "Who is he?! When was this?!"

Soo Ah blinked in confusion "Why are...acting like this, it was a year ago-"