CHAPTER 5

Initiation Part 2

4 hours later

Soo Ah sat slumped in the corner of the dark room now, tired from all the shouting and kicking the door. Was this really the initiation or had Jin recognised Suji? Had they found out they were in the police?

Suddenly blinding lights in the room.

"AHH!" Soo Ah squinted and shut her eyes tightly, the sudden change in lightning gave her eyes unbearable pain. She hid her eyes under her eyes and sat their with her eyes shut.

"4 hours already?" Suga murmured as he noticed the change in lights on the three TV screens.

Jin and J-Hope looked at the screens and saw the three girls all huddled in the corner of their rooms hiding their eyes behind their hands.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!" Hyerin screamed angrily, "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU B*STARDS!!"

Suga smiled amused at her and turned back to face RM before throwing his cards on the table, "I give up."

"Aish!" RM glared at him and threw his cards at him, "You always say that when you're about to lose."

"That was Dawon noona," Jimin came into the room as he hung up the phone, "Our hunch was right all along, the E7 found circulating in Japan right now was sourced by someone else."

Jin rubbed his forehead in frustration, "You know what these means don't you?!"

RM leaned forward, resting his elbows on the table. He intertwined his fingers together and rested his chin on his hand as his eyes turned into slits, "We've got a traitor."

The other 4 looked at each other and cursed angrily, they knew what this meant.

---------------------------------------------------

5 hours had passed in the brightly lit room...total of 9 hours was already spent in those rooms now.

Suji shuddered slightly suddenly when she felt a cold draft. She looked around and then up at the ceiling and saw a ventilation hole. Suji felt the cold even more now, she moved away from under the ventilation to the other side and started to rub her bare arms trying to get warm.

"YOU B*STARDS!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" Suji screamed, not knowing if anyone could hear her.

"B*stards?! They're quite the ladies aren't they?" J-hope laughed.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING?!!" Kyungmin suddenly stormed in followed by an anxious looking Jungkook.

The boys groaned silently when they saw their sister storm in, they knew she was going to throw a fit once she knew what was going on.

"What are you doing here?" Jimin walked up to her to stop her coming any further in.

"Is that?!" Kyungmin saw the screens, "Oh my god!!" she hit Jimin's chest angrily.

"Jungkook?!" Jin glared at him.

"Sorry hyung, she wouldn't listen to me," Jungkook shook his head as he tried to get Kyungmin off Jimin.

"WHAT THE HELL OPPAS!!" Kyungmin shouted at them before storming to RM.

"Everyone has to go through the initiation Kyungmin," RM said seriously as he looked up at her.

"What are you on about?!!" Kyungmin turned towards the screens and saw the three girls shivering in the rooms, "THIS ISN'T IT!!"

"Kyungmin-," Jin tried to pull her away from the screens but she just pulled her arm away.