CHAPTER 75

The Last Goodbye

"I can't believe I'm actually bloody doing this" Jinwoon muttered as he checked the bullets in his gun.

"You better be right about this one Jo Kwon" Seulong said grabbing his jacket.

"You know I wouldn't make you two do something like this if I wasn't 100% sure" Jo Kwon replied as he looked up from his computer screen.

Jinwoon sighed and grabbed the car keys, "Let's get a move on then the others start asking questions."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"RM?"

RM startled up and his eyes went straight to Soo Ah who was still lying there in the same position. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair before turning to Dawon.

"Mianhe" Dawon whispered before going to the other side of Soo Ah.

"What are you doing noona?" RM rubbed his face tiredly.

"The last dose of sedative will wear off soon" she reached for Soo Ah's arm, "I need to give her another one before she wakes up."

RM's face fell slightly and he nodded before sitting on the edge of the bed with his back facing Soo Ah and waited for Dawon to finish.

"RM?"

"Hm" RM replied as Dawon walked around the bed to him.

"...I can't keep giving her doses of the sedative" Dawon said, "It's too dangerous giving her this twice in such a short space of time anyway."

RM clenched his jaw together and looked back at Soo Ah, "How long till she wakes up again?"

Dawon shook her head, "Not sure...these are quite strong so 6-7 hours...after that maybe I can give her a weaker dose until you get back but that's the limit RM. If I give her anymore then...she could die"

RM raked his fingers through his hair and got off the bed, "Where are the others?"

"In the office waiting for you" Dawon replied.

"And is the base for the antidote ready?" he asked.

Dawon nodded, "I just need the drug now."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We can't let him go alone" Jin shook his head.

"You think he's going to let us follow him?" Taehyung replied, "The note from CG said specifically for RM to come alone-"

"I know what it said but him alone" Jin grimaced, "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"What do you want to do then hyung?" Suga asked, "He's told us to stay here and guard the HQ in case something happens."

"If he doesn't know" Hoseok walked to them, "Then it won't matter."

"Hoseok hyung's right" Jimin nodded, "If we follow him without him knowing we'll there if something happens."

"Then me and Jimin will follow him" Jin said, "Suga and Hoseok you guys stay here with the girls. Don't let them out of your sight."

"What are you guys whispering about?"

They turned to see RM and Dawon enter.

"Nothing" Jin shook his head, "Ready for tonight?"

RM nodded, "Has CG been in contact?"