CHAPTER 3

You've Got the Job

"What don't we need to know?"

The girls turned around and came face to face with the leaders of Bangtan. Kang Soo Ah clenched her teeth together and tried to look calm as she eyed each of them carefully. Nam Suji and Lee Hyerin eyed the boys as well, before turning to face Kim Kyungmin. Suji's eyes suddenly widened as she turned around to face Seokjin.

"Shit!!" Suji hissed at the two girls.

"What's wrong?!" Soo Ah whispered.

"I know that guy!" Suji eyed Seokjin nervously who was busy glaring at Kyungmin.

"Shit Nam Suji!" Hyerin hissed.

"Fuck!!" Suji panicked, "He's going to recognize me!! We are going to dieeeee!"

"O..oppas.." Kyung Min forced a smile.

"Kim Kyungmin," Seokjin glared at her.

She cursed under her breath and pouted at her oppas.

"Who are they?" Suga looked down at the girls.

Hyerin squinted her eyes and daringly glared back at him.

"My...new bodyguards..." Kyung Min said quietly.

The boys looked back at the three girls standing in the middle of the room and broke into laughter. Only RM sighed and rolled his eyes annoyed.

Suji had her back facing the guys, not wanting to be seen by Jin.

"Hey you!" Jin called out to her since she was the only one not facing them.

Suji cursed under her breath.

"Turn around," Jin ordered.

The girls gulped as Suji slowly turned around. They were dead now, for sure Jin would recognize her.

Jin looked at her face expressionlessly and then turned back to Kyung Min, "Kyung Min you want these three to be your bodyguards?!"

Suji and the girls looked at each other and sighed with relief, Jin didn't remember her.

"Yah Jungkook!" RM called Jungkook over, "I told you to handle this properly."

"But hyung, Kyungmin-"

RM waved him off irritably, "Kyung Min enough of this."

"Oppa!" Kyung Min whined, "If these three girls aren't my bodyguards then I won't have anyone else!"

Seokjin went to sit down, he sighed as he rubbed his head in frustration, "Kyung Min please don't tell me these are your little friends?"

Suji grimaced and stepped forward angrily, but Soo Ah stopped her before anyone noticed.

"No!" Kyung Min exclaimed.

"They look like they need more protection than you," Jimin shook his head as he looked at the girls.

Hyerin scoffed silently and sent them death glares which the guys obviously took no notice of.

"Ugh...I've got a bloody headache," RM muttered, "Ya get these girls out of here."

"Oppa! Give them a chance please!" Kyung Min ran up to RM and begged him.

"Kim Kyungmin!" RM said angrily, "I need you to be safe! I need people who can actually protect you!"

"They can!" Kyung Min nodded and looked at the girls, "Right? You can?!"

The three girls looked at each other before nodding.