CHAPTER 38

Danger

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Mmm," Soo Ah stretched slightly and frowned with her eyes still shut at the loud ringing her phone was making. She finally found her phone and answered tiredly, "Yoboseyo?"

"Soo Ah? Is RM with you?!" Dawon's frantic voice could be heard from the other end of the phone.

"Huh?" Soo Ah squinted and slowly opened her eyes and realised she was in RM's room, except there was no RM, "I...don't know...wait unnie," Soo Ah mumbled still half asleep and walked out of the room looking around for him.

"Is he there?!"

As Soo Ah looked around the empty dark apartment a slow realisation came to her, "Unnie...he hasn't...has he?"

"It's not just RM all five of them are missing!" Dawon panicked, "They must have gone after him!"

"Who?!" Soo Ah panicked too as she raced out of the apartment.

"The guy that killed Junghyun," Dawon replied in a state of nervousness, "Ottoke Soo Ah?!"

"Unnie meet me at the HQ now arasso!" Soo Ah said through the phone. She hung up and called Suji now, "Suji-ah!! Where are you?"

"At the HQ."

"Is Hyerin with you?"

"Yea, we came with Kyungmin. Why?"

"I'll meet you there in 10," Soo Ah said quickly and hung up before rushing out of the building.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Inside a dingy looking warehouse a few men were huddled over an empty barrel playing cards. Although it was morning they were drinking heavily and cursing loudly everytime one of them lost. Another group were on the other side of the warehouse cleaning their guns while taking swings at their drink.

RM watched all this from the entrance, he was casually leaning on the doorway cutting the light with his body. The men were too busy to even notice him there, and RM didn't care, he just stood there and started taking a cigarrete and fiddled with it between his fingers.

"Anyone got a lighter?" he said nonchalantly as he continued to fiddle with his cigarrete.

The men inside turned around at the sound and immediately stood up, "Who are you?!!"

RM's slit like eyes finally flickered up to them and he pushed himself off the doorway.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?!" one of the men bravely stepped forward.

RM smirked and rubbed the back of his neck, "Aish I really wanted to smoke before I killed somebody today".

"YAHHH!" the same man ran towards RM.

RM flicked the cigarette to the ground and grabbed the man before he could do anything and slammed him against the concrete wall.

The other men grabbed their guns but before they could fire, some one else fired at them from no where.

RM looked back at the men and smirked, "You didn't think I came alone did you?" He then turned back to the man he was holding onto and his smirk left and the darkness crept back into his face.