CHAPTER 36

Kiss the Pain Away

"He wasn't in there! When he didn't come out we had to go in, but dammit!! He wasn't there!!" Taehyung said in frustration while Dawon put a dressing on his arm.

"Sh!t!!" Suga cursed, "When's RM getting here?!"

"He's nearly here," Hoseok muttered as he stared at the space with a frown.

"Dammit!" Jimin kicked his chair out of the way in anger, "We need to go back there!" he turned to Jin who was sitting down with his face covered with his hands, "Hyung! We need to get Junghyun back!"

"What do you want me to do? Send more men in to get killed?!" Jin shouted angrily.

Just then Jungkook walked in hearing what Jin had just said.

"Kookie...," Hoseok stood up and walked up to the guy.

"Is he...is my brother...dead?" Jungkook stuttered nervously.

Jin looked away unable to face him, Hoseok sighed and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "We don't know that...don't worry."

"Hyung! I need to go there and find him!" Jungkook shouted frantically before turning around towards the door.

"You're not going anywhere!" Jin stopped him by standing in front of him.

"Hyung-"

"That's an order!!" Jin shouted back, "I'm not losing you too, you get that!"

Jungkook gritted his teeth together to stop himself from crying, "You....think he's dead don't you hyung?"

Jin froze up and didn't answer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungmin sat outside the headquarters with her hands clasped together in a praying position, "Please...please let Junghyun oppa be ok...please god please."

Nam Suji walked up to her and sat next to her, "He's going to be ok Kyungmin-ah."

"Unnie," Kyungmin looked up at her with teary eyes, "ottoke...what if-"

"Ssh," Suji shook her head, "Don't you trust your oppas...they'll bring him back trust me arasso."

"Unnie!" Kyungmin flung herself into Suji's arms and hugged her tightly as she started to cry.

Lee Hyerin sat down on the other side and d Kyungmin's back, she looked up at Suji and sighed worriedly. They'd been in Bangtan long enough to get close to everyone and from the bottom of their hearts they didn't want Junghyun to get hurt either.

Just then a familiar car screeched in front of them and Kang Soo Ah and RM jumped out of the car running towards them.

"Soo Ah!!" Suji and Hyerin ran up to her and hugged her.

"Junghyun? Have they found him yet?" Soo Ah asked but the girls shook their heads.

"Oppa!" Kyungmin cried as RM hugged her tightly, "Junghyun oppa...bring him back please.

RM nodded and helped her stand up before taking her into the HQ.

-----------------------------

"Hyung we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Jimin shouted in frustration.

"Who said we're not doing anything?!!" Jin growled back, "I'm going!"

"Are you crazy?!" Hoseok pulled Jin back, "You're not going anywhere on your own!"