CHAPTER 54

My Cutey Pie

"KIM KYUUUUNNGGMINNNNN!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!" Kyungmin threw a cushion at Soo Ah to try to stop her.

"KIM KYUNGMIN GET YOUR LITTLE ASS HERE RIGHT NOW ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Soo Ah screamed whacking the cushion out of the way and chasing Kyungmin around the apartment.

"What the hell?" Suji and Hyerin came running out of the kitchen in shock. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!!"

"UNNIE!" Kyungmin hid behind Suji while Soo Ah tried to catch her.

"KYUNGMIN!! YOU ARE SO DEAD TODAY!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Kyungmin ducked when Soo Ah was about to catch her and crawled through Suji's legs.

"WOAAH!" Hyerin grabbed Soo Ah, "What's going on?!"

"That girl there!" she pointed at Kyungmin who was hiding behind the sofa, "SHE IS EVILLLLLLLL!"

Suji and Hyerin turned to face Kyungmin who was shaking with fear.

"Kyungmin what did you do?!" Hyerin asked trying to restrain Soo Ah.

"Ani unnie," Kyungmin grabbed a cushion for a shield, "It's not my fault Namjoon oppa's halmoni wants Soo Ah unnie and oppa to live together!"

"WHAT?!" Suji and Hyerin exclaimed and turned to Soo Ah in shock.

"RM's halmoni is here?!" Suji shouted, "And she wants you to move in with him?!!"

"WHO CALLED HER IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU LITTLE!! COME HERE!! COMEEEE HEREEE!" Soo Ah shouted trying to break free.

"GUAAAAAAAARDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSS!" Kyungmin screamed running towards the guards outside when Soo Ah broke free.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Guys," RM nodded at the boys, "This is my grandmother."

"Annyeonghaseyo," the boys bowed politely.

"It's lovely to finally meet you halmoni," Jin bowed again.

Halmoni smiled warmly, "Aigoo, Namjoon has such handsome friends," she patted Jin's face sweetly, "Do you work with Namjoon at the firm?"

The boys eyed each other awkwardly, "...um yeah we work together."

"Halmoni, Namjoon hyung said that you weren't feeling well," Jimin said trying to change the topic, "We have a private doctor, I can get him for you."

"I'm not ill-" she glanced at RM who furrowed his brows, "I mean...yes" she coughed for extra effect, "yes...I am old now you see....but I don't need any doctors...I just need to see my Namjoon and Soo Ah together."

"Neh?" the boys asked.

"Neh, I will only leave when I see Namjoon and Soo Ah living together in this apartment, ready to build a future," she smiled at RM.

The boys raised their brows and gaped at RM.

RM sighed and shook his head and simply said, "Kim Kyungmin."

"Aaahhh," the boys nodded realizing Kyungmin was obviously behind all this.

"Ah," halmoni clapped her little hands and hurried back to the lounge to get her luggage, "I nearly forgot."

RM and the boys followed her, "Halmoni what is it?"

Halmoni brought out plastic containers filled with something, "Ani, I just cooked some food for Namjoon but why don't you boys have it, I can always make some more for Namjoon."