CHAPTER 60

What Am I To You

"Soo Ah?", RM looked down at her and sighed when he realized she'd actually fallen asleep on him.

"I love him so much it's killing me"

RM gritted his teeth and rubbed his head in frustration. He should be happy that she still loved him, but he was more hurt that she felt that loving him was a mistake.

He turned to her and wrapped her arm around his neck and gently picked her up in his arms.

Soo Ah nuzzled her head closer to his chest as her arm laid flimsily on his shoulder. RM turned back around and started heading up the stairs into the club.

As he walked through people were eyeing Soo Ah and him up and murmuring.

"Oppa!", Kyungmin ran up to him and gasped when she saw Soo Ah, "Is unnie ok?"

"Just drunk", RM said, "I'm going to take her home."

"Yeah we were just about to go too", Kyungmin nodded, "Are you taking Soo Ah unnie back to yours?"

RM nodded, "Halmoni is still here."

"Ah..ok", Kyungmin looked worriedly at Soo Ah, "Well..look after her oppa."

"Yea, you get home safely too", RM reminded her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin walked into the club and saw the girls heading out. He stopped when he saw Suji walking towards him.

"Oppa", Kyungmin called out and Suji looked up too. She froze when she saw him but quickly looked away.

"Oppa!", Kyungmin walked up to him, "Hoseok oppa was looking for you."

"Huh?", Jin looked at Kyungmin distracted.

"Hoseok oppa is looking for you", Kyungmin repeated.

"Oh...yea ok...you girls going home?", Jin asked before quickly looking up.

"Hmm", Kyungmin nodded, "Suji unnie doesn't feel well."

Jin looked at her worriedly but she completely avoided all eye contact.

"Don't think she's fully recovered from last time", Kyungmin pouted.

"Hyerin can we go?", Suji whispered to Hyerin.

Hyerin nodded and held onto Suji as they walked past Jin.

Jin sighed and looked slightly behind after them.

"Oh oppa", Kyungmin shook her head, "You know Suji unnie is the only way you'll ever happy right?"

Jin looked back at Kyungmin, "I've assigned bodyguards to stay outside your apartment tonight-"

"I know I know" Kyungmin sighed in defeat before walking away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I think it was him", Jimin folded his arms and leaned on the bar.

"What was he doing here then?" Taehyung furrowed his brows.

"What's going on?", Jin walked over to the boys.

"The guy that was after the girls" Hoseok walked over to him, "Jimin thinks he was here tonight."

Jin furrowed his brows and looked at Jimin, "You sure?"

"I'm pretty sure hyung", Jimin nodded.

Jin's eyes turned into slits, "Do we know why he was here?"