CHAPTER 37

We're Going After Them

"It doesn't feel real," Jungkook shook his head slowly as Kyungmin sat next to him on the bench, "I feel like he's going to come running over and shout at me for keeping you out this late."

Kyungmin broke into a sad smile and hung her head low.

"Ya! You idiot if the hyung see you here with Kyungmin-ah you're dead," Jungkook imitated his brother and laughed.

Kyungmin looked at Jungkook sadly as he carried on laughing, "I can imagine oppa doing that"

"Oppa?" Jungkook nodded, "See there's the difference right there between me and him...you always called him Junghyun oppa and me...just Jungkook."

"Only because he acted like his age," Kyungmin nudged Jungkook slightly.

Jungkook nodded, "He did, he always did everything for me I never had to worry, always the one that looked out for me...and what did i do?" he shook his head, "I left him to die."

"Jungkook!" Kyungmin pulled his arm towards her, "You didn't do anything!"

"Exactly...I did nothing," Jungkook sighed, "I killed him."

"Jungkook!!" Kyungmin stood up, "Don't say that! You know that's not what happened!!"

Jungkook looked up at her slowly but didn't say anything.

"Whatever you're thinking right now don't you dare think it!!" Kyungmin shouted at him, "You didn't do anything like that!!"

"I pulled the trigger-"

*SLAP*

Kyungmin slapped him suddenly, Jungkook's face turned from the force of her slap but he didn't do anything, he just stared at the ground.

"I said don't think like that!! Don't turn into my oppas!! Don't think the world is against you and you're the reason why!! DON'T!!" Kyungmin shouted, "You're not the reason Junghyun oppa is dead!! YOU'RE NOT YOU B*STARD!!"

Jungkook clenched his jaw and closed his eyes to stop the tears from coming.

Kyungmin breathed heavily as she watched the guy in front of her in his worst state. She sighed and slowly edged towards him before kneeling down in front of him. She placed her hand on his shoulder gently, he slowly opened his red eyes and looked at her before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Please...don't turn into my oppas...don't," Kyungmin whispered, "Don't let this ruin you Jungkook...I don't want to lose you too..."

Jungkook felt the warmth from her sink into him and he couldn't hold it anymore, he hugged her back and cried like a kid in her arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I really need you to make me forget Soo Ah."

Soo Ah felt a ton of bricks fall onto her heart, seeing him this vulnerable was heartbreaking. She slowly reached for his face and traced his cheek, she then looked into his eyes until he finally leaned in and claimed her lips deeply.

Soo Ah slowly closed her eyes, and pressed her body against his as she parted her lips for RM. RM could feel Soo Ah's heaving chest rub onto his and he growled before slamming Soo Ah's back onto the wall. He kissed her heavily, slowly forgetting all that that happened that day and finally his mind felt at peace.

Soo Ah felt her heart about to explode as RM carried on kissing her deeply, she felt every part of his body on hers and she started shivering slightly from nerves. RM felt that and he furrowed his brows as he inched his face away from hers and saw Soo Ah with her eyes tightly shut and breathing heavily. He sighed and loosed his grip around her waist and slowly Soo Ah opened her eyes and fluttered slightly when she saw the way he was looking at her.