CHAPTER 33

Marry Me

"Junghyun hyung," Hoseok called out as Jung Junghyun walked past the office.

"Neh Hoseok ah?" Junghyun ask.

"I need you to take a few men and check this out," Hoseok said quietly as he handed him a piece of paper.

Just then Jin walked in and eyed them curiously.

"Arasso," Hoseok repeated.

"Neh, I'll go right now," Junghyun said and was about to leave when Hoseok stopped him by reaching for his arm.

"Junghyun hyung...." Hoseok said seriously, "Be careful."

"Of course bro," Junghyun smiled and left the room after bowing to Jin.

"What was that about?" Jin asked as he sat down on the leather chair.

"We've got a lead on the NIS robbery," Hoseok said somberly.

"Who is it?" Jin waited for more information.

"Hyung...you're not going to like it," Hoseok sighed.

"Is it...that b*stard?" Jin grimaced.

Hoseok paused for a moment, "Let's...let's just see what Junghyun finds out and then-"

"Have you told RM?" Jin interrupted.

"Not yet," Hoseok sighed.

"Good...let's keep it between us until Junghyun gets more info," Jin said seriously, "I don't want RM to know anything arasso."

"That's exactly what I was thinking hyung, let's just hope it's nothing to do with that b*stard...otherwise things will get a bit more..."

"Dangerous," Jin finished darkly as he sat in his chair deep in thought.

Hoseok not liking that look quickly changed the subject, "Hyung you said you needed to talk to me about something. What is it?"

Jin suddenly looked somber, "Yea...you know that device Jimin used to hack into Kyungmin's phone when the girls were in danger?"

"Yea..." Hoseok furrowed his brows.

"I need it," Jin said bluntly.

"Who's phone are you trying to hack into?"

Jin hesitated for a moment, the way Nam Suji acted that morning was still bugging him. He was sure the person she was talking to was not Lee Hyerin, otherwise why would she have looked so nervous. Something wasn't right and he wanted to find out.

"Just...someone," Jin said as he took the device from Hoseok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halmoni looked at RM and then back at Kang Soo Ah.

Soo Ah took a deep breath and looked down at her hands while RM rubbed his chin uncomfortably looking away from her.

Halmoni kept glancing back and forth between the two, "....Did...something happen?"

"Neh?" Soo Ah and RM replied at the same time, they turned to each other and Soo Ah quickly turned away wide eyed.

"What is it?" halmoni asked again.

"Nothing halmoni," Soo Ah shook her head and faked a smile.

"Why are you two sitting so far apart from each other then?" she asked again.

"Huh?" Soo Ah asked as she looked at the massive space between RM and her. She looked up and met his gaze again and started coughing.

"Aigoo," halmoni went to her and patted her back softly, "Are you ok my dear?"