CHAPTER 27

Growing Feelings

"Don't you have work or somewhere to be or have girls waiting up for you?" Nam Suji eyed Jin as he sat down on the floor next to her, leaning his back on the sofa.

"Nope," he said and took the spoon off Suji's hand and ate a bit of her dinner.

"YAH!" she took the spoon back.

"Ack! It's still salty," he scrunched up his face.

"Serves you right!" she mumbled but nevertheless gave him her glass of water.

He took a gulp of water and grinned.

"What's with that look?" she eyed him curiously.

"Nothing"

"It's something alright, but I think I'm better off not knowing," she said and ate her food again.

After a minute Jin nudged her while she was chewing. She nodded her head up as if to ask 'what' while she stuffed her face with food. Jin patted his shoulder but Suji just looked at him not understanding.

"Yah," Jin pointed at his shoulder again.

"Whnmfpt," she mumbled full of food.

"Aish," Jin pulled her over to him and forced her head on his shoulder.

Suji swallowed her food and tried to get her head up but Jin just puts it back on his shoulder, "Waeyo?!!"

"Just stay here for a minute," Jin sighed and closed his eyes.

"But...I can't eat," she tried to eat the food sideways but failed miserably, "Jin!"

"Just a minute," he repeated. Every single time she leaned on him something inside of him changed, every single time.

"It's been a minute," Suji said as she longingly eyed her dinner.

"One more minute," Jin sighed and pulled her closer to him, not wanting this feeling to go away.

"I thought you said my head was heavy?" she mumbled.

"Did I?" Jin said with his eyes still closed.

"Why...are we doing this?" Suji asked.

"It helps," Jin mumbled nearly falling asleep.

"With what?"

"Everything"

Suji clenched her jaw, not knowing what to do.

"You help with everything Nam Suji," he mumbled again.

Suji bit her lip, she knew she had to push herself away but seeing Jin like this, not hurt or upset she didn't want to move an inch either. Her hands slowly wrapped themselves around his arm and she closed her eyes too.

-------------------------------------------------------

"WE CAME SECOND!! WE CAME SECOND!!" Kang Soo Ah jumped around RM while he just eyed her up like she was a lunatic "MWAHHHH! FREE DINNER HERE I COME!!" Soo Ah kissed the envelope she was holding and ran up to RM, "Come on let's go!!" she pulled his arm and crossed the road towards the restaurant.

"Pfft...we didn't even win what's there to be happy about?" RM mumbled as she dragged him into a restaurant.

"Annyeonghaseyo!...oh ahjumma," Soo Ah smiled at the same ahjumma from the competition.

"Oh, hello you two, come in come in!" the ahjumma pulled them to the nearest table and sat them down, "You must be hungry."

"I am," Soo Ah pouted and rubbed her empty stomach, "I haven't had anything all day."