CHAPTER 34

It wasn't a mistake

"Nam Suji," Jin leaned in towards her, "Trust me on this one, you're going to be mine."

Nam Suji's breathing shortened as she stared at him gobsmacked, why was he suddenly being like this.

She leaned back trying to get away from him and leaned her hand on the hob by accident, "AHH!" she burnt her finger and started flapping it in front of her in pain.

"Suji," Jin grabbed her hand and started blowing on her finger, "gweanchana?"

"Unnie/Suji," Lee Hyerin and Kim Kyungmin ran up to them, "Ah unnie you burnt yourself."

Suji squinted her eyes in pain but shook her head, "Ani...I'm fine, it's just a little burn."

"Come here," Jin gently pulled to the sink and ran cold water over her hand while he massaged her finger softly, "Is that better?"

Suji pouted and nodded, "a...bit."

"All you had to say was no, you didn't have to go burning yourself," Jin muttered jokingly.

"Aish! YAH!" Suji whacked his arm in annoyance.

Jin laughed and rubbed his arm, "But it looks like you're going to have to marry me now."

"What are you on about?" Suji furrowed her brows.

"I've marked you," Jin shrugged.

"Marked me?!"

"Look," he raised her hand and showed her where she'd burnt herself.

Suji's eyes widened slightly when she saw a red mark on her ring finger.

"It's better than a diamond ring," Jin teased before pecking her on her cheek and running out of the kitchen leaving not only Suji but all three of the girls stunned.

"Unnie..." Kyungmin stepped forward to Suji, "What have you done to my oppa?" she blinked at the door where Jin had run out of.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Just come...please," RM asked his grandma once he stepped out of her house.

Halmoni shook her head, "My life is here Namjoon-ah, what am I going to do coming to Seoul?"

"We'll...be together," RM said sadly while Soo Ah stood slightly behind him not wanting to come in between them.

"We've always been together Namjoon-ah," halmoni soothed his hair softly, "don't forget that...ever, I and your omma have always been with you...you've never been alone."

RM placed his hand on his grandmother's and pulled her hand close to his heart.

"I'll come and visit and you've promised you will too, but this is where I belong," she sighed, "I've fulfilled your omma's dream, I found you and now no one can take you away from me".

RM nodded reluctantly.

"Soo Ah," halmoni sweetly called out for her.

"Neh halmoni," Soo Ah stepped forward.

Halmoni reached for her hand, "Please take care of my grandson for me," her eyes watered, "He's the only...thing I have left in this world."

Soo Ah bit her lip and nodded slowly.

Halmoni then placed her hand into RM's and clasped their hands together tightly, "Now...it's getting late," she wiped her tears, "go...I'll come by the inn to see you before you leave tomorrow arrasso."