CHAPTER 10

Dating??

"Come on!!" RM pulled Kang Soo Ah off the floor and wrapped his arm around her waist to support her.

"Ahh," Soo Ah winced in pain, she traced her arm up his chest and grabbed his collar to help her stand up.

RM looked at where her hand was and then looked at her, Soo Ah looked up at the same moment, her eyes fluttered slightly and she loosened her hand on his shirt, but RM grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his neck before picking her up.

"Jungkook, deals with them and any survivors take them in got it!" RM ordered Jungkook on his way out of the club.

"Neh hyung!" Jungkook nodded as he opened the car door for Soo Ah.

RM placed Soo Ah in the passenger seat before running to the other side and getting into the driver seat.

"Seat belt!" RM ordered her as he started the engine.

"Ahh!" Soo Ah cried out again when she tried to reach for the belt.

RM growled under his breath and leaned across to do the belt for her. Soo Ah took a deep breath as he reached across, her eyes betrayed her again as they fluttered up towards his face. RM quickly did her belt and started the engine.

"Taehyung!" RM spoke into the phone as he drove, "What the f*ck happened?!!"

"I wouldn't be surprised if they were from some small gang, otherwise they'd never be stupid enough to target us there," Taehyung said.

"Dammit! Find out everything you know about the gang by tomorrow! How's Kyungmin?!" RM asked anxiously, "Is she hurt?"

"No she's fine! We'll meet you and Soo Ah back at the apartment!"

"Ok!" RM hung up and raked his fingers through his hair.

"Namjoon...shi? Is Kyungmin ok?" Soo Ah asked.

RM nodded and gripped his hands on the steering wheel.

"Thank god," Soo Ah sighed, "Ahh," she winced in pain again. She tried to look at her shoulder with difficulty, but when she couldn't, she grabbed the torn part of her shirt and ripped the sleeve off.

"Y-yah," RM looked at her and then back at the road again, "What are you doing?"

"Just a moment," Soo Ah said, "It really hurts, I think I'm bleeding!" she ripped the shirt even more and tried to bandage her shoulder herself.

RM looked at Soo Ah ripping her shirt in front of him in shock, he swiveled the car and stopped it by the road sharply.

Soo Ah fell slightly forward but she managed to stable herself, "Why...why are we stopping?"

RM glared at her before getting out of the car, he slammed the door and then walked around to the other side.

Soo Ah watched him walk to her side and open her car door in confusion. RM leaned in and placed his hand on Soo Ah's bare shoulder, he furrowed his brows and scanned her shoulder.

"It's not bleeding," he muttered still intently looking at the red bruised patch on her shoulder.

Soo Ah's eyes widened as he traced his thumb across her shoulder, she felt the same sharp feeling in her heart again and the tightening in her stomach.

"And you haven't dislocated it," RM said stoically, "It's going to be painful and probably bruise though."

Soo Ah nodded slowly still looking at him.

"You dropped your gun when he told you to," he said again still examining her bare shoulder.

Soo Ah gulped slightly and looked away.