CHAPTER 31

Stay in his Arms

"I should go," Nam Suji said slowly looked at Jin's fingers holding onto her hand. They'd reached the girls' apartment but it seemed like Jin didn't want to let her go.

Jin nodded and slowly let go of her hand, "Go in."

Suji bit her lip and looked at him one last time before opening the door and going in. She closed the door behind her and ran to her room shutting the door after her, she hit her head on the door and slid down to the floor covering her face with her hands. What the hell had she done?! Why did she kiss him back?!

"Jin...I'm so sorry," she whispered as she hung her head low.

*knock knock*

Suji looked up at the door and straightened herself quickly before Lee Hyerin came in.

"Hey," Hyerin said quietly closing the door behind her.

"Hey," Suji slowly got up and sat on the bed.

"Listen, Chief isn't picking up and I need to talk to him," Hyerin said quickly, "I think I might need to go to the station."

"What? No!" Suji stood up, "Are you mad? What if someone sees you?"

"No one's going to see," Hyerin said shaking her head, "I need to see him Suji, Hoseok thinks that someone in the government stole the NIS device."

"What?" Suji asked surprised, "Why would the government need to steal anything from NIS?"

"Well it's someone in the government and Hoseok thinks that whoever it is is using the device to transport the E7 drug," Hyerin whispered, "So I need to go see chief now!"

"I'll come with you then," Suji said about to grab her jacket.

"No, it'll be too obvious if we both go," Hyerin stopped her, "I'll go and come back as soon as I see chief"

"Are you sure?" Suji held onto her arm, "What if..."

"I'm not going to get caught," Hyerin sighed, "And that's why I need you here to keep an eye on things ok, don't let anyone know I'm gone."

"Ok," Suji nodded, "But don't be too long and ring me as soon as you talk to chief ok."

Hyerin smiled and nodded and left the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I kept a picture of you," halmoni opened an old looking photobook and took out a small black and white picture of RM as a baby, "Me and your omma took the picture in secret," she smiled as she traced the picture with her hands, "Here," she passed it to Namjoon who was sitting on the floor beside her.

RM held the photo and stared at it for a long moment.

"I knew from the moment I saw your tiny face you'd turn out to be a handsome and good man," halmoni d his hair, "I was right wasn't I?"

RM looked away slightly, he was anything but a good and fair man but he didn't have the heart to tell her that.

"You're right halmoni," Kang Soo Ah suddenly said as she took the photo from RM and looked at it, "Your grandson is a good man."

RM looked up at her slightly not knowing what to say.

"He's a bit rude sometimes," Soo Ah winked at halmoni who giggled, "and really really arrogant too," she smiled at RM who looked away awkwardly, "but...his heart's in the right place," she said smiling at the baby picture of him.