CHAPTER 45

Revelation Part 2

The scar faced man walked into his boss' office again, "Boss, it's done, I've told the police."

"Good," the boss grinned.

"But boss...why didn't we do it ourselves?"

"This is Bangtan...those b*stards are clever, " he smirked, "The location is probably a booby trap...so let the police deal with this one."

"And if it isn't? If that's really where Bangtan are storing E7? Then what?" the scar faced man asked.

"You think I won't be able to get E7 from the police if they find it?" the boss laughed, "Taking that from the police will be the easiest part."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you on about?!!" Hoseok grabbed the photo from the floor and gasped when he saw the photo too, "...Donghyuk?"

Jin and Jimin ran up to him and snatched the photo to get a better look, "Sh!t!!"

"Why didn't it come up when we did the background check?!" Hoseok asked still staring at the photo in disbelief, "It would have come up!"

While the others talked over one and another in confusion RM stood in the same spot, frozen to the floor.

[Flashback]

"Yah Donghyuk hyung! I heard you have a sister," Jimin nudged Donghyuk as he sat down beside him.

Donghyuk ignored him and turned back to RM discussing something over a tablet.

"Sister?" Suga and Jin walked over and sat down too, "Who? Donghyuk?"

Donghyuk shook his head and gruffly ignored them.

"Yah! How come we didn't know this? Is she pretty?" Hoseok asked.

"And this is exactly why I didn't tell you guys I had a sister," Donghyuk stood up and walked to the desk.

"We're just asking if she's pretty," Jimin mumbled.

"She must be if he's been keeping quiet about it," RM said nonchalantly not taking his eyes of what he was reading on the tablet.

"Yah!" Donghyuk pointed at his bestfriend, "Don't you start!"

"What?" RM looked up and smiled along with the boys, "You're scared that if she saw me she'd fall for me just like that right?"

"oooh hyung," Taehyung nudged RM and laughed.

Donghyuk laughed too and walked back to RM, "Mianhe dude but my sister isn't the type to fling herself at just anyone."

"Hmm makes me want to meet her even more," Jin crossed his arms across his chest and grinned.

"You won't," Donghyuk glared at them, "None of you will!"

"Oh come on!" Jimin plead, "Is she really that pretty?"

"Yes," Donghyuk nodded, "And waaaaayyyy out of your league"