CHAPTER 51

New Plan

"His track record is clean," Jungkook came into the office where the boys and Dawon were and handed the file to RM.

RM furrowed as he looked through the file.

"He's been in the police force for more than 30 years," Jungkook explained, "But I did find something unusual."

RM looked up at him with a raised brow.

"He has a particular interest in gang-related drug trade cases," Jungkook said.

Jin stood up and walked towards taking the file from RM and reading it, "Is this same guy that stole the NIS device?"

Dawon nodded, "That's what Hyerin said."

"Why didn't they report him then?" Suga asked.

"CG found out Hyerin heard everything, that's why he sent men after her and the girls," Dawon explained, "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

"So that's why he's framing the girls," Hoseok nodded understanding, "saying that they were part of Bangtan to begin with."

"What do we do now then?" Suga asked

"We find out what he's up to," RM grimaced.

"And the girls?" Dawon asked, "What about them? It's not safe for them out there anymore."

"I'm taking them home"

The boys and Dawon turned around to find Kyungmin standing by the door. She glared at the boys, "Don't even try to stop me."

RM and Jin looked at each other and held their stare until Jin finally looked away and walked out past Kyungmin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, I tracked down the call and it came from a payphone down by Han River," Jo Kwon reported to the chief.

"Go there and see if you can find out who made that call," Cheif ordered him.

"Neh chief," Jo Kwon nodded and left.

The chief returned to his computer and continued looking through all the case the CG has personally ever worked on, he knew he would be able to get find some connection. For the girls sake he had to.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Unnie slowly," Kyungmin helped Nam Suji into the apartment.

Kang Soo Ah looked back and grimaced when she saw four bodyguards outside the door.

"Why...did you bring us back here?" Lee Hyerin asked Kyungmin.

Kyungmin stopped and turned around facing them, she paused,"......You must be tired, get some rest unnies."

"Kyungmin!" Hyerin stopped her again.

"Do you want me to give up on you then?" Kyungmin asked suddenly making the older girls look at her strangely, "The police are out there looking for you and what do you think will happen when they find you?"

"You think we're any safer here?" Soo Ah asked back.

"Unnie," Kyungmin looked at Soo Ah, "You don't realize it but for you three right now there isn't a safer place than here."

The girls furrowed their brows in confusion as Kyungmin walked to her room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------