LAST CHAPTER

THEIR ENDING

"Hyungs want us to finalize the deal with the Busan hotel" Jungkook handed the men the report, "I want you three to go to Busan today arasso?"

"Neh hyung" they nodded.

*knock knock*

Kyungmin peeked her head through the door.

"Ah hyung" one of the guys nudged Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around and smiled when he saw Kyungmin standing by the doorway.

"You haven't had lunch yet have you?" Kyungmin asked sweetly.

Jungkook shook his head and then turned to the men staring at him with a cheeky smile.

"Yah...didn't I tell you guys to go already!" Jungkook frowned at them, "And...don't tell the hyungs about..." he looked back at Kyungmin.

The men cleared their throats and tried to not to smile as they bowed at Kyungmin too and left.

Kyungmin sighed and placed the lunch on the table, "Are you still that scared of oppas? You guys aren't in a gang anymore."

"I'm not scared" Jungkook pouted, "Just...a bit um..."

"Scared?" Kyungmin asked bluntly.

Jungkook sighed, "Arasso arraso I'm scared, we might not in a gang anymore but your oppas could kill me in a heartbeat if they found out about us."

After what happened that night, like the boys had promised the girls, they left the gang, or to be more precise they stopped all their criminal activities and started their own business. With their large networking and property around the country already, they were able to easily leave being a gang and start leading normal lives...well almost. Habits are hard to get rid of sometimes.

Kyungmin giggled and hugged Jungkook lovingly, "Aigoo...don't worry I'll protect you no matter what..." she suddenly stopped and her face fell slightly.

Jungkook noticed, she knew she was thinking about that night. The night that will forever remain with them.

Jungkook cupped her face and looked at her intently, "How is you know...how is-"

*ring ring*

Jin's call interrupted them.

"Neh oppa?" Kyungmin answers, "What? Right now?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Neh unnie?" Suji answered her phone as she went into her office, "Neh?!"

"Suji mianhe...but...i don't know how to say this...I just saw Seokjin with another girl..." Dawon said nervously, "And he kept touching her hand."

Suji sat back on her chair in shock, "...unnie?"

"Mianhe...I thought it was nothing but I just saw them go into a jewelry store-"

"Oh my god that b*stard!!" Suji shouted through the phone, "Where is he now?!"

----

Suji stormed out of her office just as one of the police officers stopped her, "Chief!"

"What?!" Suji shouted back angrily.

"Chief we were meant to go check out the-"

"Am I the only chief in this place?! Ask Hyerin!" Suji shouted in frustration.

"Chief Lee left as well-"

Suji ruffled her hair angrily, "Where did she go?!"

"I don't know she got a phone call and left."